DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Discus and support DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After asking the support team what was going on with the DS1 code, I was informed that the game would not be available for 7-10 days after the release... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by assmanhausen, Mar 1, 2016.

1. assmanhausen
    assmanhausen Guest

After asking the support team what was going on with the DS1 code, I was informed that the game would not be available for 7-10 days after the release of DS3. I asked that they look into changing the description in order to prevent people from thinking
    that they would be getting the game early. I was told that XBox does not control the description. Apparently, that is what FromSoftware attached to the game. Sorry to disappoint everyone. I know this is annoying but it's not the game's fault. Keep praising
    the sun everyone.

:)

assmanhausen, Mar 1, 2016
  2. GetJakeRyan
    GetJakeRyan Guest
    Dark Souls Original Not Ready For Backwards Compatibility.

So Finally received my DS1 code, after waiting 17 days, only to find out that, yes, you get the code for preordering DS3, but its useless. DS1 not ready for backwards compatibility. What a rip off. Supposedly it won't be available for BC until the release
    of the DS3, or possible just before. Who gives a **** about DS1 if you have DS3 to play? Not me. Microsoft is deceptive.

GetJakeRyan, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Abbofro420
    Abbofro420 Guest
    Dark Souls Game Code Not Received

Hey i contacted support and they told me to post here. I have not recieved my DS1 code yet and its been over ten days since i pre ordered DS3.

Thanks

Abbofro420, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Achrimarr
    Achrimarr Guest

Ridiculous. Who wants to play DS1 AFTER they release DS3?

Achrimarr, Mar 1, 2016
  5. assmanhausen
    assmanhausen Guest
    It is rather annoying. I was really excited to dive back into DS1. It's been a while since I played. I was looking forward to knocking out, at least, one run through DS1 and 2 to get me warmed up for 3. I'm confident that the fan base for the series is going
    to get 3 one way or the other. It's saddening to think that From or Bandai are so worried about players cheating the system that they bogart something that they advertise as being available by now, given the release of the preorder.

assmanhausen, Mar 1, 2016
  6. Achrimarr
    Achrimarr Guest
    Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.

Achrimarr, Mar 1, 2016
  7. EatSugarAndCat3, Mar 2, 2016
  8. aduecan
    aduecan Guest

I have the same problem bought the game 2 weeks ago still hasn't given me the code microsoft lied

aduecan, Mar 2, 2016
  9. Primus Chaos
    Primus Chaos Guest
    they responded u will get youre code before march 4th the 4th is the latest

Primus Chaos, Mar 2, 2016
  10. microsft isn't the problems because he isn't im who give you the code. is from software they tell me

EatSugarAndCat3, Mar 2, 2016
  11. I talked with them today to they told me that they having an issue with there program that sends out codes and they working on it

Arcane Peryton, Mar 2, 2016
  12. assmanhausen
    assmanhausen Guest
    Hey everyone. So I finally got my code a little earlier today. It looks like Bandai/From/Microsoft/whoever finally got the issue sorted out. (I placed my preorder on the 17th if that helps anyone with their projected timeline.) Unfortunately, DS1 is still
    not yet backwards compatible. Because I already had DS1 for the 360, redeeming the code only tells me, "you already own this" and that there is no need to finalize the purchase. It's a bummer that there is one disappointment after another with this thing.
    I don't think that I'll cancel my order considering the potential price of the season pass as a stand-alone purchase versus saving money by getting the new game and the pass together. I know we're all getting anxious to play. Everything will be alright if
    we exercise a little more patience. At least, I hope that's the case.

assmanhausen, Mar 3, 2016
  13. DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

So does anyone know if Dark Souls will be added to backwards compatibility with the March update? I think this is something important to know.

ll KyloRen II, Mar 4, 2016
  14. DioMike993
    DioMike993 Guest
    You get the code but not the game, what a ***** thing is

DioMike993, Mar 4, 2016
  15. DEVILS V0ICE
    DEVILS V0ICE Guest
    taken my money elsewhere next time

DEVILS V0ICE, Mar 9, 2016
Thema: