Dropping WiFi settings

Discus and support Dropping WiFi settings in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Dropping WiFi settings For the last two weeks my Xbox One S keeps dropping my WiFi when it starts up. Then I have to go in, find my router and enter... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Punisher Chief, May 19, 2018.

1. Dropping WiFi settings

Dropping WiFi settings
    For the last two weeks my Xbox One S keeps dropping my WiFi when it starts up. Then I have to go in, find my router and enter the password. Was there something in an update that I missed because I have never had this issue before?

:)

Punisher Chief, May 19, 2018
  2. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest
    VIRGIN MEDIA SUPERHUB

I have the 100mb superhub with lightning fast speeds, wired is perfect but as others have stated wifi is a bit iffy. It's not the speed with wifi its the signal,it's fine if your close to it but go into other rooms and it drops very quickly. And no issue
    with nat settings as mine was open.

pesty13, May 19, 2018
  3. Stewballz108
    Stewballz108 Guest
    Wireless Connection

Whenever i connect the internet with my xbox it drops my wifi out and all devices cant connect to the internet until i turn the xbox off, i have reset the network settings and it will work for a bit then drop the internet out again???

Stewballz108, May 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Dropping WiFi settings