Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

Discus and support Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Redd Stephens, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly appreciated. Need/help in Tennessee bfor my old lady / kills me

:)

Redd Stephens, Apr 16, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I do it's a Xbox One

Hi there Redd, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox One console.

Since this issue appears to be a hardware problem caused by the console falling off the shelf, there isn't much troubleshooting you can do, as you mentioned, since it's likely that some internal component of the console was damaged and needs to be physically repaired. The only thing I can recommend you try is to reset the power supply of the console by disconnecting the power cable from both the console and the power outlet for 1 or 2 minutes. If the problem persists, it will be necessary for you to send your console to a trusted technician in your local area for a proper inspection and repair.

It's important to note that Xbox no longer officially repairs Xbox One consoles and only provides repair services for Xbox Series X|S consoles, as you can confirm on the following link under the "Out-of-warranty service costs" dropdown:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As you can see, only Xbox Series X|S consoles are listed there, not Xbox One consoles.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Final Fight Double Impact - own on 360 but can't install on Xbox One

Hey everyone!

I wanted to drop in and let you all know that this issue appears to be resolved. Please power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds, until the Xbox One powers off. Once it's off, turn it back on and check under the Ready to
    Install list for the content.

Let me know if that works out for you :)
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Frustratingly slow dashboard

I would suggest a power cycle, you can perform this by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it powers off and then unplug it for 10 seconds and then plug it back in and start it up.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox One S Controller Does Not Turn On Console. Also, Controller Remains On After Turning Console Off

Hi, power the xbox and controller on, then press and hold the power button on the xbox for 10 seconds.

When the xbox powers off pull the power cord out of the back of the xbox and wait two minutes. Reconnect the power cord and press the power button on the xbox to power it on. Power on the controller and then try using the controller to power on/off the xbox.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one store won’t launch.

Hi try powering it off by holding the console power button for 10 seconds. Once off unplug for 30 seconds. Plug back in and power back up
Thema:

Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

1. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I... - Similar Threads - Dropped off shelf

2. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  3. I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this

in XBoX on Windows
    I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this: [img] A couple days ago I when out the room for a couple minutes I dropped the controller and walked out. I come back to see my Home Screen like this on my Xbox one x so I tried to check the...
  4. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  5. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  6. When downloading a game off the Windows 10 Xbox app, the download speeds randomly drop to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When downloading a game off the Windows 10 Xbox app, the download speeds randomly drop to...: This has been happening when I was installing Just Cause 4: Reloaded (Bit of a let down). It's not a problem with my internet as literally everything else using internet is running smoothly, and i...
  7. Vsync off causing a huge FPS drop?

in XboX Insiders
    Vsync off causing a huge FPS drop?: Hi guys, This is my first post here, so I’m sorry if it’s the wrong place to post about it. For information, I'm using an Xbox Series X. I recently discovered we can disable Vsync on Rocket...
  8. Games drop to dashboard loading or power Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games drop to dashboard loading or power Xbox off: Hi some games either drop to dashboard while loading or turn the console off. i power my xbox on from the mains every day so it boots from a cold boot some games either drop to dashboard while...
  9. Xbox One - Network speed drop-off after sleep/power-down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Network speed drop-off after sleep/power-down: Hi all, I have a question regarding Xbox One network speed. I have a download speed of roughly 25 Mb/s. When I first connect my Xbox One to my BTHub, it runs fine at around this level. However,...
  10. Need drop off instructions for console servicing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need drop off instructions for console servicing.: I'm sending in an xbox one s for servicing. I've completed the repair order but haven't received a confirmation email. I need drop off instructions. 5a54a31b-837b-4123-9d06-66e567b1ce52