Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One

Discus and support Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a small thing only noticeable to the diehards, but I'm experiencing some dropped inputs in my favorite game of all time, Ninja Gaiden Black, on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wyansas, Jan 1, 2018.

1. wyansas
    wyansas Guest

This is a small thing only noticeable to the diehards, but I'm experiencing some dropped inputs in my favorite game of all time, Ninja Gaiden Black, on Xbox One. The left analog stick goes to sleep for a couple seconds, and in certain gameplay situations,
    the face buttons X and Y drop inputs as well. Would be great to have this fixed because everything else about my favorite game on X1 is so awesome.

:)

wyansas, Jan 1, 2018
  2. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Jan 1, 2018
  3. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest
    Hardest boss thread

Ninja Gaiden Black, ALMA on Master Ninja, 'nuff said!

Shigurui, Jan 1, 2018
  4. J.R.G. Win User

What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust
    This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?

6. yudigital Win User

Can't Install Physical Disc Ninja Gaiden Black (NTSC Japan) On XB One X Region US

Finally i found out my game is Ninja Gaiden not Ninja Gaiden Black. Japan text make me think it's ninja gaiden black.

Thanks a lot for LegoNinja197 for your support.
  7. Shigurui Win User

Hardest boss thread

Ninja Gaiden Black, ALMA on Master Ninja, 'nuff said!
  8. eviltedi Win User

Hardest game ever?

Ninja Gaiden from the original Xbox (NG Black is availabe from the marketplace) and Ninja Gaiden 2s DLC are the hardest I have played, I have not tried Dark Souls yet.
Thema:

1. Dropped inputs in Ninja Gaiden Black on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Dropped inputs Ninja

2. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  3. I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this

in XBoX on Windows
    I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this: [img] A couple days ago I when out the room for a couple minutes I dropped the controller and walked out. I come back to see my Home Screen like this on my Xbox one x so I tried to check the...
  4. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  5. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  6. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  7. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  8. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  9. Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S had a small drop and now I need to sign back in: Xbox series s had a small drop and the power cord got unplugged. when it was started back up it said it was Preparing and to not turn it off. I was then sent to a menu with 6 square buttons with...
  10. Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.: I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is noticeable. This makes it very difficult to play at...