Driving force shifter

Discus and support Driving force shifter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MARK12 Olah, Feb 15, 2024.

1. MARK12 Olah
    MARK12 Olah Guest

Driving force shifter

I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are compatable with the driving force shifter for Xbox with G920 wheel?

:)

MARK12 Olah, Feb 15, 2024
  2. MARK12 Olah Win User

Driving force shifter

Is there any free roaming games available?
  3. MARK12 Olah Win User

Driving force shifter

It’s the shifter but I found out it is not compatible with forza horizon 4 now I’m just looking for games that are compatible with the shifter as well as the wheel
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Driving force shifter

All racing games tell you what they support on their websites

You can also call logitech

Are you complaining it doesn't support special features of the shifter or support it at all? You should be specific when you call Logitech
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving force shifter

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Other games that support racing wheels and shifter include Assetto Corsa, GRID, and Dirt Rally 2.0.

On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. We aren't able to provide the best support for games made by other companies; In-game issues are best addressed by the game developer.

Forza Support will be more equipped to help you with this problem: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/requests/new
  6. blueamcat Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter

I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local PC shop. :)
Thema:

Driving force shifter

1. Driving force shifter - Similar Threads - Driving force shifter

2. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  3. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  4. one drive is not getting started

in XBoX on Windows
    one drive is not getting started: one drive is not getting started. 89c9d416-9816-45bb-a87d-b61eb53c5c72
  5. 22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?: Hey, i hope you are doing well I have few external drive, and i want to ask if it's possible to use them as external drive with xbox series X or they will not work ? or there is a limite ? what...
  6. Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x: I have an 8tb Seagate game drive that is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to my one x. I'm looking to upgrade to a series x and want to know if my game drive is compatible or if I will have to...
  7. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  10. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...