Driver Timeouts And LiveKernelEvent

Discus and support Driver Timeouts And LiveKernelEvent in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having drivertimeouts for some time and have been able to find "workarounds" for some duration, I used to have "Display driver... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JerreHeijnis, Oct 1, 2023.

1. JerreHeijnis
    JerreHeijnis Guest

Hello, I have been having drivertimeouts for some time and have been able to find "workarounds" for some duration, I used to have "Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered." but since updating to 23.9.3 I have this one instead "Display driver amduw23g stopped responding and has successfully recovered." I just checked "Security and Maintenance" on the control panel, Every time I crash I seem to be getting a LiveKernelEvent, Does anybody know how I can find what part is causing this issue, my specs and Problem Details are below.

Also, when I was updating my bios my pc would "freeze" black screen and I could do nothing, after restarting it said an error occured, after turning of EXPO the bios update finished right after some weird things, since that bios update one of my Ram sticks RGB has been off, I can fix that by using some third party app to control the lights like the software from kingston themselves.
    Could that have anything to do with my driver timeouts and LiveKernelEvent.

IF YOU NEED ANY EXTRA INFO COMMENT
    Thank you for any ideas or help.

I have already tried the following:

Driver Rollback
    DDU
    UnderVolting

Problem Details:
    Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎30/‎09/‎2023 21:58

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff968405402050

Parameter 2: fffff801be248790

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 5f4

OS version: 10_0_22621

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 8192

SPECS

AMD Ryzen 5 7600x
    ASUS TUF Gaming B650-PLUS
    Powercolor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 7900xtx
    Kingston Fury Beast RGB KF552C36BBEAK2-32
    Corsair RM1000e
    WD Black SN770 1TB
    WD Black SN770 2TB
    HDD

:)

JerreHeijnis, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

May you kindly confirm where you experience driver time out issues.
  3. Octavio S. Win User

Why do games, launched via the Xbox app keep crashing on launch

Ive tried all the ones I have installed, all same outcome, "driver timeout" and only happens via Xbox games.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox PC app games crashing display driver

From what I've read online these issues are with those particular games, not GamePass per-say.

General AMD Driver Time-out

https://appuals.com/amd-driver-timeout-windows/

Guardians Of The Galaxy Driver Timeout Fix

https://respawnfirst.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-driver-timeout-fix/

As for the above fix, I'm not quite sure how it works with the AMD driver software. For other PC games on platforms such as EA, Ubisoft, GoG etc, you can just point to the exe, but GamePass PC downloads still use use (dare I say it) a quite draconian form of DRM where the folder and the files within are protected.

On NVIDIA hardware you can get around that issue by finding your game in a frequently used list and still change the settings at the driver level. Not sure if you can do that via AMD drivers. I'm a PC gamer, but my system has an RTX 3070 graphics card.

Some GamePass titles don't work well with third party software such as MSI Afterburner either.
  5. AUT0FIRE Win User

SCANDAL xbox360 live gold

Spårar väg till tgs.prod.xboxlive.com [65.55.42.183]

över högst 30 hopp:

1 2 ms 1 ms <10 ms 192.168.0.1

2 8 ms 5 ms 16 ms 10.225.0.1

3 10 ms 5 ms 6 ms 172.17.159.1

4 20 ms 16 ms 18 ms 172.17.28.190

5 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms 172.17.28.190

6 23 ms 17 ms 18 ms microsoft.plix.pl [195.182.218.146]

7 34 ms 30 ms 30 ms ae2-0.prg01-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.225]

8 31 ms 33 ms 30 ms ae0-0.prg01-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.223]

9 55 ms 56 ms 53 ms ae7-0.vie-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.227.31]

10 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

11 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

12 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

13 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

14 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

15 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

16 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

17 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

18 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

19 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

20 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

21 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

22 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

23 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

24 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

25 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

26 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

27 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

28 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

29 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.

30 * * * Begäran gjorde timeout.
  6. TWPortals Win User

How to fix Forza Horizon 5 freezing seemingly due to (or causing) a LiveKernelEvent?

Hey Josef, thanks for responding.

This is only happening with Forza Horizon 5, and I am on Windows 11. I went through the Device Manager and tried updating the drivers through there, even though it says all are up to date (this may not be the case but I am unsure of how to properly update them). I also made sure Windows was up to date. The system has 16 GB of RAM. I have only looked online for solutions related to the P1 193 LiveKernelEvent itself for troubleshooting, which also mention to update drivers.

Any other troubleshooting suggestions would be great.
Thema:

1. Driver Timeouts And LiveKernelEvent - Similar Threads - Driver Timeouts LiveKernelEvent

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?: We are missing the remaining Windows Drivers for Valve's Steam Deck Oled: Wifi Bluetooth Audio Please provide us with these remaining drivers A huge community of us online are requesting for...
  4. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

in XBoX on Windows
    Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague: Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I...
  5. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  6. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  7. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  8. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  9. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...: HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n...
  10. AMD Software Detected that a Driver timeout has occurred - AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AMD Software Detected that a Driver timeout has occurred - AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, Help!: Hello, I have a Ryzen 5, The ram I use is TeamGroup Vulcan Z DDR4 3200Hz my motherboard is an ASUS prime b550-plus, 1 - 500GB W_D black SSD and a 1TB SSD, 1000W PSU with a Radeon RX 7900 XTX....