Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

Discus and support Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Koudelka, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

Hello,

I recently factory reset my computer to absolve issues with games crashing, and I thought that I had identified the problem as a faulty RAM stick which was removed. It seems as though I have not fixed the issue as I thought. My PC run well this morning for a solid 5 hours while gaming on multiple different games on high settings, but I turned it back on just a few minutes ago and was met by three subsequent BSODs with the Driver IRQL less or not equal tag.

Here is my system information:

Motherboard: Gigabyte 790 AD UC

CPU: intel i7 13700k

16gb of RAM

GPU: AORUS geforce rtx 4070ti

I also have a link to the blue screen minidumps I've gotten since resetting last night:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A-g4uFk2zEmj_moA6to5avxaktaN0Rtr/view?usp=sharing

I would appreciate any insight as to whats going on with my pc. Its been a few weeks of this at this point and I'm really at my wits end.

:)

James Koudelka, Apr 19, 2024
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

XBOXLIVE is unable to log in and is offline.

A BSOD (Blue Screen of Death), when playing a game means that is a issue with drivers, go to the manufacturer of the graphics card and look for the drivers.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Forza Horizon 4 BSOD and forza account not working.

The BSOD error is nothing to do with the game, is with the computer. You need to access the manufacturer video card driver. Try look in their forums or post there.
  4. blacksoul Win User

XBox One Wireless Adapter Driver (BSOD)

Sadly, the new driver (12/8) didn't fix the issue for me either. I'm on Windows 10, 32-bit as well, running version 1511.

I'm still getting a BSOD after few minutes and then immediately after the reboot that's been caused by the BSOD, if the controller stays connected.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Blue Screen caused by KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT

The KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT error is a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error that occurs when an asynchronous procedure call (APC) is still pending when a thread exits. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including:

• Corrupted system files: If system files are corrupted, it can cause the operating system to malfunction and lead to BSOD errors.
    • Outdated or incompatible device drivers: Outdated or incompatible device drivers can also cause BSOD errors, especially when the drivers are trying to access hardware that is no longer available or has changed.
    • Hardware failure: Faulty hardware, such as RAM, hard drive, or motherboard, can also cause BSOD errors.
    • Malware infection: Malware infections can damage system files and cause other problems that can lead to BSOD errors.
    Things to try:

• Run a system scan: Use a built-in Windows tool called System File Checker (SFC) to scan for and repair corrupted system files.
    • Update your drivers: Make sure that all of your device drivers are up to date. You can use a driver updater tool to do this automatically.
    • Run a RAM test: Use a memory diagnostic tool to test your RAM for errors.
    • Scan for malware: Use an antivirus program to scan your system for malware infections.
    • Update Windows: Make sure that Windows is up to date with the latest security patches and updates.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

OMG! Awareness Actually Works!

^^Less people equals less ambient/other noises.
Thema:

Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague

1. Driver IQRL less or not equal BSOD plague - Similar Threads - Driver IQRL less

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steam Deck Oled Windows Drivers?: We are missing the remaining Windows Drivers for Valve's Steam Deck Oled: Wifi Bluetooth Audio Please provide us with these remaining drivers A huge community of us online are requesting for...
  4. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  5. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  6. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  7. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  8. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...: HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n...
  9. Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a general purpose driver for Xbox 360 flight sticks: I have an Xbox 360 Ace edge I wonder if there's a driver for it I would like to use the extra features and I would also like it not to show up at 360 controller hori doesn't have a driver on their...
  10. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c