Dreamlight Valley error code 0x80070570?

Discus and support Dreamlight Valley error code 0x80070570? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Dreamlight Valley tell me it's corrupted when I try to load it on my Xbox console? Error code 0x80070570? I have uninstalled it but now won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by It was this big, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Dreamlight Valley error code 0x80070570?

Why does Dreamlight Valley tell me it's corrupted when I try to load it on my Xbox console? Error code 0x80070570? I have uninstalled it but now won't let me reinstall it. I hard reset/cycle reset my console and cleared my cache and it still isn't fixing it. Anyone have any suggestions?

:)

It was this big, Oct 26, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I would recommend that you do a complete reset of the console to rule out ERRORS, also remember that cloud games can always be played as long as you keep the Gaming Service active, but as I told you above, the most recommended thing is a complete reset like this You can rule out any problems you are having with your applications.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello It W , I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

- Check Xbox Live status: Make sure Xbox Live services are working properly
    - Check your hard drive space: Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive to install the game
    - Update your console: Make sure your Xbox console is updated to the latest version
    --------------------------------------

In such a case that you cannot solve with the first options, I invite you to try a console reset.

what would be your console, have you tried any procedure on the console how to reset the maintenance of games and applications?

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.
    Select System > Settings > System Console Information > Select Reset Console.
    Restore and maintain my games and applications.
    Rest assured you won't miss out on games or saves
  4. It was this big Win User

I checked my entire system/storage before original post but thank you for the tips. I did do a reset while keeping my games and apps and it still gives me the corrupt error code. It has worked fine on Cloud play.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

6. Redyand Win User

Problems to download a game

The error code is 0x80070570
Thema:

1. Dreamlight Valley error code 0x80070570? - Similar Threads - Dreamlight Valley error

2. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  3. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  4. Dreamlight Valley doesn’t work through Xbox account on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight Valley doesn’t work through Xbox account on PC: I am trying to play Dreamlight Valley on my PC through the Xbox. the game will load, but when it goes to the “data collection permission” screen and i try to click it with my mouse, it’s like the...
  5. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?: A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's...
  6. Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition: I have been playing Dreamlight Valley on the Switch but wanted the Ultimate Edition for added features and it is easier to design spaces on the PC. I bought the ultimate edition in the Microsoft...
  7. Error Code 0x80070583 when launching Disney Dreamlight Valley

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Code 0x80070583 when launching Disney Dreamlight Valley: im trying to start a game via the xbox app with an active game pass subscription, I launch the game, and asks me to sign in, prompting me to choose the account I want to sign into with the active...
  8. Disney Dreamlight Valley is unplayable on Xbox cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Dreamlight Valley is unplayable on Xbox cloud gaming.: I purchased the ultimate game pass in order to play Disney Dreamlight valley. Playing this game on my switch was difficult due to numerous crashes. When I started playing DDV on cloud gaming it...
  9. Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download: I used to play disney dreamlight on my pc through microsoft/xbox app and one day it gave me this error code and it wouldn't load up. I tried uninstalling the game and tried to reinstall but the...
  10. I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...: If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me how to because i just got this game and i would like to play the game i am on xbox one s 2454e406-3373-4ccd-a7e6-05c937ac60ac