Draytek: Known Issues

Discus and support Draytek: Known Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Draytek- Vigor2500 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – *none* Password – *none*... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Aug 4, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Draytek (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues
    Draytek- Vigor2500

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – *none*

Password – *none*

Known Issues

There are no known issues at this time.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Aug 4, 2014
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    My NAT type is open but I still can't connect to some people?

Hi,

I can see a reply button ok ? I assume the Draytek is connect to your phone line and the Netgear is connected to the Draytek via an Ethernet cable and your Xbox into the Netgear?

Using two routers is certainly an issue, why do you need the netgear?

GMAN990, Aug 4, 2014
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    My NAT type is open but I still can't connect to some people?

Well that is certainly the issue as you are double NATing. To make this work you would have to make quite a few changes to the Netgear.

You would have to turn off NAT and DHCP, and give the Netgear an ip address in the same range as the Draytek and also plug the cable coming from the Draytek into one of the LAN ports of the Netgear instead of the WAN port (I assume its connected to the WAN
    port at the moment)

It just gets a bit complicated really, don't you have a phone line close to you to you could swap the positions of the Draytek and Netgear as this NAT issue will only really affect gaming for Xbox PS3 etc, it won't affect browsing/email/msn etc

If you could plug into the Draytek you'd be fine

GMAN990, Aug 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: