Dragonball Z, can’t load my progress on the game

Discus and support Dragonball Z, can’t load my progress on the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I did plug an Ethernet cable in, instead of using my Wi-Fi to see if the speeds was any better 1df98f7a-3d5d-481b-ac95-f4513f931721 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by waynemctaggart, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Dragonball Z, can’t load my progress on the game

Dragonball Z, can’t load my progress on the game [​IMG]
    I did plug an Ethernet cable in, instead of using my Wi-Fi to see if the speeds was any better

:)

waynemctaggart, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try to follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. waynemctaggart Win User

Thanks for replying, the Xbox I have is the Xbox x I don’t own the Xbox one that’s why I don’t know what happens?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Waynemctaggart, in addition to switching from wi-fi to cable, did you try any other procedure on the console?

Does this only happen with this game or with any others you have on Xbox One?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, we have received some similar occurrences in the community and we have seen more people with the same problem, but for now there is no official position from Microsoft or the developer.
  6. waynemctaggart Win User

Done all you have said but unfortunately the same thing has happened, and I have never owned an Xbox one to do what’s it’s asking me to do
Thema:

1. Dragonball Z, can’t load my progress on the game - Similar Threads - Dragonball can’t load

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  9. DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DragonBall xenoverse 2 glitch?: My friend logged onto his profile on my Xbox to play xenoverse 2 when he went back to his own Xbox he had all my tp medal info and the game is trying to make him buy the same amount of tp medals...
  10. Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking in DragonBall Xenoverse 2: I saw a post saying that if I comment what achievements I'm missing because they won't pop up it'll be addressed The achievements in question are: Awaken Warrior of Legend... The Saiyan Legend...