Dragon Mania Legends wont work

Discus and support Dragon Mania Legends wont work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My game wont load and I get an error code. I don't know where to go to look up this error code and find out what to do about it. HELP!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nahniplay, Nov 29, 2018.

1. nahniplay
    nahniplay Guest

My game wont load and I get an error code. I don't know where to go to look up this error code and find out what to do about it. HELP!!

:)

nahniplay, Nov 29, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 29, 2018
  3. paolabosetti
    paolabosetti Guest
    DRAGON MANIA LEGEND

I 'VE TRIED TO UPDATED THE GAME DRAGON MANIA LEGEND ON MY WINDOWS PHNOE NOKIA LUMIA 640 BUT IT CANNOT FINISHED THE UPDATEMENT, I RECEIVE THIS ERROR MESSAGE 0x80072efd AND I CANNOT OPEN THE GAME.

HOW CAN I MANAGE AND SOLVE THIS? I'VE TRIED TO RESTART MY PHONE , TO CANCEL AND DOWNLOAD AGAIN THE GAME BUT IT DOESN'T WORK …..

HELP ME IF POSSIBLE

REGARDS

PAOLA

paolabosetti, Nov 29, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

If that doesn't work try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

{Parity}, Nov 29, 2018
  5. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi nahniplay!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. If you'd like to look up an error code, you can do so from our Xbox Support site by clicking

here
    . And since you've said that you're having issues loading up a game, would mind providing us with the platform you're playing Dragon Mania Legions on, either PC or your mobile device?

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: