Dragon Mania Legends failure to launch code 0x803f8001?

Discus and support Dragon Mania Legends failure to launch code 0x803f8001? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Been happily playing the game for several weeks the 2 days ago a big ole NO ENTRY sign in the shape of this message appeared :- Dragon Mania Legends is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RockAlarm721528, May 22, 2018.

1. Dragon Mania Legends failure to launch code 0x803f8001?

Been happily playing the game for several weeks the 2 days ago a big ole NO ENTRY sign in the shape of this message appeared :- Dragon Mania Legends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Very, VERY not cool! I can't even find any place to ask what is wrong or how I can fix it………

A complete shot in the dark is that it might be down to something like changing my PC configuration?

I put in a different (better) CPU plus more RAM. Oh and I hooked it up to a 42" plasma TV instead of the teenie tiny 22" PC monitor, but heck I don't see why any of the should matter, but then again I am not Microsoft or Gamesloft or whoever

What does that part about not currently being available in my account mean? Does it imply that at some future date it WILL be available?

who knows?

Actually I am kind of hoping somebody here knows. I would be most grateful for any information from any source.

You may have to put your answer inside a bottle and throw it into your nearest body of water because I have no idea where I am or how I found this place meaning I am not sure I shall ever return

but please don't let that stop your eager earnest responses. Just try to be kind and gentle, I'm not a young man and I have long since replaced the blasé devil-may-care attitude of my youth with a form of pre-senile stupidity

Merry Christmas to all and to all a merry good night.

:)

RockAlarm721528, May 22, 2018
  2. Dragon Mania Legends (WP) not connecting to Xbox Live

Conectar dragón manía legends a Xbox live

GlacieredPick41, May 22, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, May 22, 2018
  4. alexteam27 Win User

Android games with xbox achievements

Normally Asphalt 8 and 9 and Dragon mania legend comes on android
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

error on a game

You can still download the game here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-al/p/dragon-mania-legends/9wzdncrdh42t
  6. BearsOnTop Win User

What is this error code on Dragon Mania Legends?

I did the first part and tested if it worked out, and yes everything is working now! Thank you so much!

Have a wonderful Christmas!
  7. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this error is usually related to NET Framework 4.5, check if you have any more optional Windows updates to be done and then try to follow the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press S on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  8. BearsOnTop Win User

I'm on PC with the OS being Win10

My current version of Win10 is 22H2.
Thema:

Dragon Mania Legends failure to launch code 0x803f8001?

1. Dragon Mania Legends failure to launch code 0x803f8001? - Similar Threads - Dragon Mania Legends

2. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  3. transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link: Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via facebook. I do not have that option on my...
  4. Dragon mania legends isn't opening

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dragon mania legends isn't opening: I installed it and opened it, but it said that I needed to choose an app to open it, even though I already downloaded it. I've tried to restart my laptop and constantly uninstall and reinstall but...
  5. Lost connection to Dragon Mania Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost connection to Dragon Mania Legends: After a restart today all of my progress in Dragon Mania Legends is back to the beginning. I have tried re-installing the game, signing out of the Xbox Companion console and another restart but...
  6. dragon mania does not start

in XBoX on Windows
    dragon mania does not start: when i instaled it was working fine. but next day when i opned it it stuck at refilling mines please help me out. cce68ccd-f425-4916-b107-12986577dcd9
  7. Dragon Mania Legends wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Mania Legends wont work: My game wont load and I get an error code. I don't know where to go to look up this error code and find out what to do about it. HELP!! c93227d6-da69-47ed-8add-be4b69c2be02
  8. I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't continue for purchasing anything in Dragon mania legend: I use my paypal for purchasing Time limited Promotion, but they said my account wasn't authorized or added after I click on continue for purchasing. can you tell what Ive to do....
  9. DRAGON MANIA LEGEND

in XBoX on Consoles
    DRAGON MANIA LEGEND: I 'VE TRIED TO UPDATED THE GAME DRAGON MANIA LEGEND ON MY WINDOWS PHNOE NOKIA LUMIA 640 BUT IT CANNOT FINISHED THE UPDATEMENT, I RECEIVE THIS ERROR MESSAGE 0x80072efd AND I CANNOT OPEN THE GAME....
  10. No puedo descargar de nuevo el dragon mania legends (Mod Translation: I can not download the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar de nuevo el dragon mania legends (Mod Translation: I can not download the ...: Hoy con motivo de la actualizacion decidi eliminar el juego porque no se actualizaba, (hasta el momento que lo elimine podia jugar) ahora cuando quiero volver a instalarlo desde la tienda me dice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dragon mania legends error code 0x803f8001

2. error code 0x803f8001dragon mania legends