Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack

Discus and support Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I Redeemed My 1250 Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack After Purchasing MK1 Premium Edition. But Upgraded Never Appeared?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ULI Pineda, Jan 10, 2024.

1. ULI Pineda
    ULI Pineda Guest

I Redeemed My 1250 Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack After Purchasing MK1 Premium Edition. But Upgraded Never Appeared?

:)

ULI Pineda, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

On behalf of my colleague, we are looking forward to hear an update from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Create new thread using this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello ULI Pineda,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We truly understand that you're experiencing issues with your Dragon Krystal's and Kombat Pack after redeeming them. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, I will be asking you few questions that will help us understand further:

1. May I know where did you redeem the 1250 Dragon Krystal's and Kombat Pack? If possible, can you provide us a screenshot for that?
    2. Are we referring to the game Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition?
    3. May I know what device you are using to play this game?

In the meantime, I would like to clarify if you have checked your game inventory to see if the Dragon Krystal's and Kombat Pack are present. If not, please follow these steps to check your inventory:

• Launch the game and go to the main menu.
    • Select the "Collection" option.
    • Scroll down to the "Inventory" section and select it.
    • Check if the Dragon Krystal's and Kombat Pack are present in your inventory.

If the Dragon Krystal's and Kombat Pack are not present in your inventory, please try redeeming the code again. Make sure that you enter the code correctly and that it is still valid. You can also try redeeming the code on a different device or browser.

If the Dragon Krystal's and Kombat Pack are still not appearing in your inventory after redeeming the code again, please try restarting the game and checking your inventory again. If the issue persists, you can try clearing the cache of your console or device.

Then, try to check your Microsoft accounts purchase history to verify the transaction.

• To do that, sign in your account to https://account.microsoft.com/
    • Then, look for the option Payment & Billing
    • Select Order History
    • Proceed to check the transaction if it shows on your end.

If none of the above steps work, let me know for us to check further options.

I still hope this helps you with your issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack downloaded but new characters aren't showing.

My Kombat pack doesn't even show up at all. I have the game, goro, and samurai pack all downloaded but there is no kombat pack at all.
  5. Francis JiroFujita Win User

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition - Kombat Pack Query

The Kombat pack works like a season pass, it gives you the DLC's bit by bit. The current DLC that is available for the Kombat pack is the Samurai Pack.

community.wbgames.com/.../433947
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

Vooch: Kombat Pack 2 is not covered under the season pass, that was just for the Kombat pack 1 fighters & the skins, and the original MK fatalities, so you would need to purchase Kombat Pack 2 for 19.99..... Im figuring that this will only cover this
    pack also like the first set of DLC, considering the fighters are listed at 4.99 each for Kombat Pack 2... plus the additional skins that come with it, and the new Pit stage....
Thema:

1. Dragon Krystal’s And Kombat Pack - Similar Threads - Dragon Krystal’s Kombat

2. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  3. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  4. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  5. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro the dragon not saving any progress: Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the beginning, from 0%. This is super annoying. Any ideas...
  6. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  7. transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link: Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via facebook. I do not have that option on my...
  8. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  9. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  10. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...