Dragon age origins jeux en English

Discus and support Dragon age origins jeux en English in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bonjour j'ai un problem j'ai acheter dragon age origins sur ma console Xbox serie s avec toute les extensions mes le gros probleme ses que le jeux est... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AcanthisittaEmpty407, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Dragon age origins jeux en English

Bonjour j'ai un problem j'ai acheter dragon age origins sur ma console Xbox serie s avec toute les extensions mes le gros probleme ses que le jeux est en English sa fais 2jours que je cherche pour avoir le jeux en francais je commence a penser de me faire rembourser je suis s.v.p aider moi merci

submitted by /u/AcanthisittaEmpty407
    [link] [comments]

/u/AcanthisittaEmpty407, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

Dragon age origins not in english

What country do you live in? In some countries, there is no option to download the English language version of certain games. If you need more clarification about this, just ask.
  3. Cheapy1988 Win User

I live in Belgium, and I can download all the other games in english, why dragon age not then? is it's microsoft's or EA's fault?
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Cheapy,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the language of the game.

I would recommend you get in touch with
    Phone Support
    and talk with them about resolving that.

Let us know how that goes.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Dragon Age Origins?

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Dragon Age: Origins importing data over to Dragon Age 2. I recommend contacting the developers of the game so they can give you more information
    or options about their games
    EA Dragon Age Origins Support

Hope this helps.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello everyone :)

Is Dragon Age Inquisition as good or better than Dragon Age Origins?

I love the Dragon Age series, but Dragon Age 2 was BORING. Dragon Age 2 is a great game indeed, but it really pales in comparison to the epicness of Dragon Age Origins :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

Dragon age origins jeux en English

1. Dragon age origins jeux en English - Similar Threads - Dragon age origins

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  7. Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One: I own a digital 360 copy of the game. I’ve uninstalled and re-downloaded the game, restarted the system itself and went through all of the troubleshooting procedures, but no luck. Every time I...
  8. Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass: I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed the game and all the DLC. Then last month I...
  9. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of...
  10. Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition: I'm not sure how it all works, if someone could give me a step by step guide? I made my world and imported but I don't know how to send it to my xbox. a67f719e-c15c-4346-8531-ad2f4b923898