Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

Discus and support Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoO Caboose, Oct 20, 2023.

1. MoO Caboose
    MoO Caboose Guest

So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically if playing while signed into Xbox live” which I am and not only hasn’t it installed but the “EA servers are unavailable temporarily” is that part of the problem or what? I don’t want to pay money for something that clearly advertised as being free and included with the game now as part of gamepass

:)

MoO Caboose, Oct 20, 2023
  2. MoO Caboose Win User

The game is fully updated and I’m now also noticing that Witch Hunt dlc isn’t installed either which says the same thing, that it should also be installed automatically, but it most certainly isn’t on my console.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Hello, I'm sorry that you are having problems installing Dragon Age Origins Awakening. Below I leave you some possible solutions

Make sure the Awakening expansion is installed correctly. You can do this by starting a “new game” in the main menu and seeing if it lets you choose between Origins and Awakening.

Some colleagues have reported that reinstalling the game has resolved quite similar problems. Make sure you back up your save games before trying this.

Verify that the console is updated by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, and select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select System > Console Info.

Best regards.
  4. MoO Caboose Win User

I have checked and it’s not an option there, and when I go to check the add ons in the home section of the series x, it doesn’t show up either, it’s not one of the listed add-ons. Which again is kind of annoying as it’s specifically stated that it should install automatically but it doesn’t and hasn’t. Uninstalling and reinstalling I don’t think will help, as it doesn’t even show up in any shape, way, or form when looking at the dlc and add-ons. It’s not auto installing like it should, and only presents an option to buy it for $10, which I’m not doing for something that’s advertised as “free” and “self installs” and it isn’t installed at all, which it should do automatically, but because EA **** down their servers for the games, whenever I sign in to play it, I’m deemed “offline” which I guess means it isn’t downloading for whatever reason? Or there’s another reason stopping it from downloading, but wherever the reason, it’s still not downloaded and won’t let me download it for whatever reason.
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Importing Save game from Dragon Age Origins to Dragon Age 2?

If you imported your Warden from Dragon Age: Origins into Dragon Age: Awakening, then import your Warden from Awakening. All the data/decisions from Dragon Age: Origins, which carried over into Dragon Age: Awakening will carry over into Dragon Age II.
  6. EvilMonkeyTala Win User

Slowly getting back into gaming.

Thank you guys, for £3 I guess I can't go wrong. I'll take your advice and pick up Origins and Awakening, I'm guessing the order goes Dragon Age, Origins, Awakening, Dragon Age 2?
Thema:

1. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Origins

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  4. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  5. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  6. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  7. Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One: I own a digital 360 copy of the game. I’ve uninstalled and re-downloaded the game, restarted the system itself and went through all of the troubleshooting procedures, but no luck. Every time I...
  8. Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass: I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed the game and all the DLC. Then last month I...
  9. Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dragon Age origin french version Game on the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again but I just want to ask something. I live in the French part of Switzerland, I'm a fan of the Fable series that I've discovered with Fable 3, but also of...
  10. Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition: I'm not sure how it all works, if someone could give me a step by step guide? I made my world and imported but I don't know how to send it to my xbox. a67f719e-c15c-4346-8531-ad2f4b923898