Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy?

Discus and support Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On X1, I can get it discounted with EA Access. On PS4, it will be 1080p. So should I save a few dollars, or pay in full for 1080p? Decisions,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FirstRespond3r, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy?

On X1, I can get it discounted with EA Access.

On PS4, it will be 1080p.

So should I save a few dollars, or pay in full for 1080p? Decisions, decisions. I wish the X1 would make this an easier decision by being capable of running it in 1080p.

:)

FirstRespond3r, Oct 29, 2014
  2. StuartATrueRed, Oct 29, 2014
  3. FlintyGull79
    FlintyGull79 Guest
    RPG's

I also want Dragon Age: Inquisition and Fable: Legends the Xbox One console versions folks, they look AMAZING!!!!!!!

FlintyGull79, Oct 29, 2014
  4. Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy?

Me and my girlfriend are getting the standard 540p version on Xbox One.

Defy Lightning, Oct 29, 2014
  5. I was stalking through your game clips. I particularly liked the Sleeping Dogs one where stereotypes about a certain people and their driving abilities proved to be true.

FirstRespond3r, Oct 29, 2014
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    But in on whatever platform suits your gaming needs best, I certainly wouldnt make a decision based on 180 pixels.

John Dowding, Oct 29, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    If pixels matter go with PS, luckily this isnt an online game where you'd be frustrated with PSN. Oh wait Dragon Age does have coop doesn't it? Good luck with that then.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 29, 2014
  8. Trollface2
    Trollface2 Guest

Dont feed the trolls, especially ones who look at peoples profiles and game clips to fashion a comeback..... laaaaaaame.

Trollface2, Oct 29, 2014
  9. TopcowRaven
    TopcowRaven Guest
    I'm getting it on xbox one even though i have both systems, upconverted 900p is not much different than native 1080p. Plus i like the xbox one controller far better. PS4 should have twitch archiving support by then (if not now w/ the 2.0 update), but
    i know the xbox one will work on release for it and the twitch interface is better, plus the ability to use kinect with it. Just my 2 cents.

TopcowRaven, Oct 30, 2014
  10. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Im getting it on the best system which is the XBOX ONE.

ZTROOPER16, Oct 30, 2014
  11. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    Get it for the PC on Origin, especially because of the new Multiplayer component, the hitmarks simply just aren't there on the consoles, regardless of your preferred Pretender...Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy? :)

Arkham99, Oct 30, 2014
  12. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    ^^ Without knowing his current PC configuration, it's hard to recommend that version.

I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition on the One. Excited to play a non-rushed DA game.

Eggnogga, Oct 30, 2014
  13. Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy?

Take the discount. Always the discount. Although, after Destiny, I'm a tad wary of digital versions without a hands-on spin. Another reason for the EA Access version.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Oct 30, 2014
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ FirstRespond3r ...

Have you played games before at 900p? if so did you have any less fun because they were not 1080p? if the answer no then save yourself the money and go for the XB1 version.

If the answer is yes, then go for the 1080p version.

Lofty Who, Oct 30, 2014
  15. Yeah I forgot they're adding multiplayer to it, so I'll just take the discount and get the X1 version

@Trollface2 I'm not a troll. I'm not allowed to ask advice now? And that wasn't a comeback. It was a legitimate "Hey I looked through your game clips and I thought this particular one was funny." *** talk about being insecure.

FirstRespond3r, Oct 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy? - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Inquisition

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Awakening not installing as listed on store page: So I’ve owned most all the dlc for awhile and the base game itself, now when you view it in store it says I don’t own the awakening expansion, however it specifically says “installs automatically...
  4. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app. 6d77a494-1cf6-473d-9ff2-39670f714033
  5. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  6. I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save....: I have a Xbox series x and I bought dragon age 2 but it's saying I need to sign in to save. Once I sign in will I be able to load and save even if I am 168e0ca4-cd20-4e4d-9ad5-d78ddda34180
  7. dragon age origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dragon age origins: getting a invalid liscense on launch of dragon age origins. i downloaded it throught the xbox app on pc. saved to d drive to conserve space. 8e17bd5f-1141-4e12-951f-72599572e55e
  8. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.: Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition : Save not showing on PC: Hello, I have played the game on and off on the xbox over the years, recently I wanted to play it as I travel on my pc so I downloaded it off the xbox app on pc (then opened it using the EA app)...
  10. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...