Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

Discus and support Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail. Unable to load save game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michael haure, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

Game was working prior to downloading everything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything multiple times to no avail.

Unable to load save game as the required downloadable content is not present on the selected storage device. Please insert a storage device containing the required downloadable content, or download the downloadable content again.

Mark of the Assassin

The Exiled Prince

Mage Item Pack I

Rogue Item Pack II

Warrior Item Pack I

Mage Item Pack

Rogue Item Pack

Warrior Item Pack

Legacy

:)

michael haure, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website.

I appreciate your effort. Let's then try to clear your Xbox 360 local storage:
    Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

If that didn't work, our best option would be to perform a factory reset. There's an option to keep your games and apps:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. michael haure Win User

Since I downloaded everything from dragonagekeep for Dragon Age 2 no DLC works other then the Black Emporium. This also applies to Dragon Age: Origins. All of the DLC and everything I had just completed is not accessible because of the same message. I followed the steps given and still nothing.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Michael! I'll do my best to help here.

Does the issue only happen to this specific game? How about your other games?
    Have you also reinstalled the game itself?

First, make sure that all downloadable contents or items of the game are installed successfully:
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

If everything has been installed, let's re-add your account and power cycle your console to refresh your cloud data:
    Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug it from the power source for few minutes. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Kind regards,
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Backwards Compatible DLC not downloading through Series X.

Hi there TomStridon24! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and Xbox gamer as well.

Any update on this issue if it is still happening? I found a similar problem in EA forum and a troubleshooting we can try. I suggest to try the steps below to install the other DLC you are having problem with:

1. Install only using the second disc containing the DLC, make sure all DLC is installed (check your installation queue)

2. Clear your Xbox 360 storage (Settings > System > Storage > Clear local Xbox 360 storage)

3. insert the second disc and start the game

Post for reference hope it helps https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Dragon-Age-Game...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Looking forward to hearing back from so we can also be updated if the solution works.

Regards,

Ben
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate DLC not working on Xbox X with game pass

Hello Valfreya,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the frustration you're experiencing with the Dragon Age Origins Ultimate DLC not working on your Xbox Series X. Let's troubleshoot this issue step by step to get this resolve.

Here are the steps that we can try:

- Install DLC from the Second Disc:

- You mentioned that you have a physical copy of DAO Ultimate (Xbox 360). To get the DLC working, follow these steps:

- Install the game using only the second disc containing the DLC.

- Make sure all DLC is installed (you can check your installation queue).

- This step is crucial: Clear your Xbox 360 storage by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local Xbox 360 storage. This is a workaround for backward compatibility issues on Xbox Series X|S.

- Insert the second disc and start the game.

- Test the Game:

- After following the steps above, launch the game and check if the DLC is now available in-game.

- The second disc installation and clearing the Xbox 360 storage should help resolve the issue.

Additionally, you may check the solution provided by some of our members here in community who have experienced the same issue. You can find the similar thread here: Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Dragon Age 2 DLC not working on Xbox series X after downloading everything from the website. - Similar Threads - Dragon Age DLC

2. How do I get Dragon Age DLC's for FREE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Dragon Age DLC's for FREE?: In October 2022, Bioware / EA announced that the Dragon Age DLC's were now FREE, since they would be shutting down the Origin servers, discontinuing Bioware points, etc. But today, I can't get...
  3. Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass: I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed the game and all the DLC. Then last month I...
  4. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...
  5. Dragon Age Inqusition DLC Not Appearing In-Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inqusition DLC Not Appearing In-Game: I have the EA play as well as the xbox game pass which included Dragon Age Inqusition as well as every DLC + add on however they are not appearing in game. How do I resolve this problem?...
  6. How to get dlc for Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get dlc for Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2?: I have a Xbox Series S and have recently bought Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2. However the only thing I could buy was the base game. Where can I find the DLC for each game?...
  7. Dragon Age Inuqisition DLC Missing from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inuqisition DLC Missing from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good morning, I just beat the game, Dragon Age Inquisition, on the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription I have. I currently do not have access to any of the DLC’s I would like to play post-game....
  8. Dragon age origins missing DLC items on new Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age origins missing DLC items on new Series X console: I have an XBox One X that I have played for several years, and on which I earned 100% achievement for Dragon Age Origins including all of the DLC's. I also received 9 DLC inventory items (Reaper's...
  9. Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC missing from game on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC missing from game on PC: I have this game through EA Play, which in turn is part of my Xbox Games Pass. I have played the game and all DLC without issue, but when I started a new game, the DLC became inaccessible. I...
  10. Dragon Age Dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Dlc: Hello good, I'm playing dragon age inquisition and suddenly yesterday it stopped working when I continue the game, it tells me that I am missing the dlc when they are installed...