Downloading XBOX ONE Owned Games on My PC

Discus and support Downloading XBOX ONE Owned Games on My PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to find my owned games on the XBOX app. I want to download them to play on the road without the lag of remote play. But when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SegTagLa, Apr 24, 2023.

1. SegTagLa
    SegTagLa Guest

I can't seem to find my owned games on the XBOX app.

I want to download them to play on the road without the lag of remote play.

But when I try to get the answer I need from support they always send me instructions on how to download a game on my box. That's not what I need.

I need to know, as stated before, how do I find and download my owned XBOX ONE games on my Windows 11 PC?

HELP!!

:)

SegTagLa, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Play anywhere

Hi,

To download a Play Anywhere title on PC, you must own the digital download version of the game. Disc games do not qualify. If you have the game on disc for Xbox One you won't be able to download it for free on your laptop.
  3. Smwutches Win User

why did this happen

What game is it? Not all games can be downloaded on the PC just for owning it on the Xbox.
  4. greedyflashmast Win User

CAn't download games with gold

On lego star wars two if you have gold live on 360 you can download it on there and it will say you own that game then and after that you should be able to download it on your xbox one or pc
  5. IRB Win User

Attempting to download a game I own on xbox one on my pc

I searched for Halo Wars 2 on the Microsoft store on my xbox one and it says "play" while on that same account that I'm signed into now and talking to you with.
    Do you have Game Pass ? It willet you play the game but won't show as a purchase. Or do you have a disc copy?

Got game pass it should let you download off the pc as well.
  6. xXDeadRise120Xx Win User

Attempting to download a game I own on xbox one on my pc

the Xbox user that owns the game is , the same account i'm logged into right now as im making these posts. I've played the game like 200x on my Xbox One, I can even start downloading it on my xbox now since it is a digital copy. I checked
    my email associated with that account already and as stated above, no receipt showed up. The other person that attempted to assist me last night told me the license kept loading and loading and loading.
Thema:

1. Downloading XBOX ONE Owned Games on My PC - Similar Threads - Downloading Owned Games

2. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  3. When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...: [img] [img] Proof: 03f1b3b9-fdae-402d-b939-533e82b93d62
  4. I have owned a bunch of backwards compatible games but can't download them on my new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have owned a bunch of backwards compatible games but can't download them on my new console: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** PII removed by moderator 9dba766b-ba0a-4980-9618-7943b02a7f33
  5. Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spoiled discs due to sun, I cannot download the games even if I own them physically: Hello everyone. Some months ago I had a nasty discovery: 3-4 games I had were directly under the sun and in the are of the world I live the sun kills everything. One day I was just trying to play...
  6. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  7. I downloaded and bought a game but it says Do You Own This Game Or App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded and bought a game but it says Do You Own This Game Or App?: Recently I bought black ops 1 on the Xbox series S, I bought it and downloaded it but it says Do you own this game or app? I have tried every tutorial I can find and it still won’t work. Please...
  8. Why is my Hogwarts legacy download not appearing in my 'owned games' anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Hogwarts legacy download not appearing in my 'owned games' anymore?: Purchased the Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition that said it was compatable for x/s and 1s, had it downloaded when the 1s version was released. Uninstalled it due to error issues but cannot...
  9. Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and...: Bought and dow loaded the bureau and all dlc. The dlc shows as owned but not the game. 47cf1577-c605-416c-9316-f3c1563230cd
  10. Why am I unable to download a game on pc that I already own on Xbox digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game on pc that I already own on Xbox digitally?: I bought Nier Automata a few years ago digitally on Xbox. I wanted to download it on my PC through the Xbox app, but it wants me to buy the game again. This is a unique issue because I have no...