Downloading Xbox Live captures in bulk?

Discus and support Downloading Xbox Live captures in bulk? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to download over 250 captures and need to do it in bulk, because im not downloading 250 files 1 by 1. The upload to OneDrive option on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle✔️, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Kyle✔️
    Kyle✔️ Guest

I want to download over 250 captures and need to do it in bulk, because im not downloading 250 files 1 by 1. The upload to OneDrive option on the xbox one does NOT work and last time i tried that I lost 300/600 captures. The only third party websites
    I see dont show captures up to 4 months old, when I have captures that are up to 2 years old. I can't find a support phone number anywhere and none of the online chats have been helpful, as they just tell me to go to third party websites that wont show all
    of my captures, as mentioned previously.

:)

Kyle✔️, Jul 20, 2020
  2. [udu] Win User

3. PalmettoBling Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

I believe you can download native captures from Console that are uploaded to Xbox Live via the Xbox app on mobile.

Edit: Just checked, and if it's uploaded to Xbox Live you can go to the mobile Xbox App and then click "Captures" select the capture you want to download, click the "Share" button and it has an option to "Save" in there that will download it locally.
  4. Nine7One1 Win User

Xbox One X Captures not playing on Mac OSX

I have tried every upload process. From the quick menu, the All Captures menu, and from the OneDrive button while watching the Capture.

When I attempt to bulk upload to OneDrive and it asks me if I want to upload 4K, 1080p or Both - I have chosen all options individually and together to no success.

The only workaround that seems to be successful right now is uploading the capture to Xbox Live and then using the Xbox app on iOS, AirDrop the video to my Mac. In doing so, I obviously lose my 4K resolution so it is not ideal.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  6. NathanBry452 Win User

I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024

I heard of DVR websites that can bulk download Xbox clips is that allowed?
Thema:

1. Downloading Xbox Live captures in bulk? - Similar Threads - Downloading Live captures

2. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  6. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  7. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  8. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  9. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  10. XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live: SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking...