Downloading vs. Cloud gaming vs. Remote gaming??

Discus and support Downloading vs. Cloud gaming vs. Remote gaming?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If I download my games to my laptop or an external harddrive will it be less sluggish? Is cloud gaming better than remote play for long distances? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PlayInternational192, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Downloading vs. Cloud gaming vs. Remote gaming??

If I download my games to my laptop or an external harddrive will it be less sluggish? Is cloud gaming better than remote play for long distances? I live in alabama but work in north dakota. I have a decent laptop(nothing fancy) and a galaxt S9 untra tablet I have to carry with me everywhere.

submitted by /u/PlayInternational192
    [link] [comments]

/u/PlayInternational192, Jan 2, 2024
  2. doulWeapons Win User

Music Quality

3. ngocphi Win User

connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?

Mind you authentication isn't the same as cloud

You go thru a server for cliud

Xbox remote play let's you sign into your xbox from anywhere lte wifi etc by logining into xbox services to provde remote access

Vs a console in cloud which is xcloud which requires a subscription
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

"Microsoft: Something like 1 vs. 100 coming to Xbox One" ???? Is this the big game announcement tomorrow??

If it's anything even remotely similar to 1 vs. 100, you can count me in for sure!
  5. Dead Dweller Win User

XBox Super Smash Bros. type game

Super Smash Bros needs to become a game of all popular characters from all systems. Imagine Master Chief VS Mario VS Ezio VS Kirby VS Dante VS Star Fox VS John Shepard VS Pikachu VS One of the scuba geared Bioshock people VZ Samus... Mmmm *rubs nipples*
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Bought my XBOX ONE

I believe saves are in the cloud mate. And I agree that ryse is a great game. The arena is only co op so no you can't vs others.
Thema:

Downloading vs. Cloud gaming vs. Remote gaming??

1. Downloading vs. Cloud gaming vs. Remote gaming?? - Similar Threads - Downloading Cloud gaming

2. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  3. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  4. Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?: Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start again ? 0a0306b1-1a30-46b9-8cbc-c065de2902c3
  5. Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game

in XboX Insiders
    Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game: Hello, so i have a windows PC and a Steam Deck, and i wanted to play the upcoming forza motorsport and horizon 5. I have a question though, if i played the game locally on my PC and i use cloud...
  6. Xbox S game crush in cloud also when downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S game crush in cloud also when downloaded: Hi! I bought my xbox s 1 week ago. I don’t have ant problems with other games but with Sims4. I downloaded it and tried to open, while game is loading, it crushed. I tried many times, reseting...
  7. If you play games in cloud gaming and download the game, you will have the same progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you play games in cloud gaming and download the game, you will have the same progress?: If I have the xbox game pass ultra and I play games in the cloud, but then I cancel the subscription, If I buy the game in the xbox store, will i have the same progress as in the xbox cloud...
  8. Im trying to download Microsoft flight sim on xbox 1 s with Ultimate game pass and cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to download Microsoft flight sim on xbox 1 s with Ultimate game pass and cloud...: I'm on the microsoft store on xbox 1 s and when i go to click on MSFS it says to manage game, I go to manage it and install the game and i get a screen saying This game is not compatible with this...
  9. How to manually download save game files from Microsoft Store cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manually download save game files from Microsoft Store cloud?: I'd played some games from Xbox game pass before. Then I bought the games I like on Steam. Now I don't have XGP subscription anymore so I can't download apps from the store, but I would like to...
  10. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....