downloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting…..
Discus and support downloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting….. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been away for 3 weeks. I get home and turn on my beautiful Xbox1 and sit down to play Ghosts COD online. An update is require ok no worries I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bocheebs, Jan 6, 2014.
Thema:
downloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting…..
Loading...
-
downloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting….. - Similar Threads - downloading updates working
-
Beta preview Downloading games/updating
in XboX InsidersBeta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
Downloads dont start when updates are available
in XboX InsidersDownloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by... -
Can't play a game without downloading an update?!
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't play a game without downloading an update?!: I tried to play Atomfall (not the first time playing it) on my PC just now, but it requires a 17GB update, and I don't have enough bandwidth in my internet subscription. Why are updates mandatory... -
How to fix update not downloading?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to fix update not downloading?: This has happened to three game updates in 2 days now. I try and update a game it starts going and seems fine then a bit into it the update pauses and won’t resume. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox... -
Xbox 360 Won’t Download Update
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Won’t Download Update: Hi, So I have an original Xbox 360 Fat model with HDD and recently run into an update loop I can’t get out of. It worked fine for a long time and I was able to retrieve all my old Arcade games... -
I have a problem with my Xbox Series I can't download or update games. It's been days since...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a problem with my Xbox Series I can't download or update games. It's been days since...: I have a problem with my Xbox Series S. I can't download or update games. It's been days since I signed up for Game Pass, and I can't download any games. I'm getting the error code x801901fc.... -
Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work.... -
My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...
in XBoX on WindowsMy Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...: My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed the instructions but the offline update option does not become available with the usb plugged in...