Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft

Discus and support Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Question , why every single time i want to play on minecraft realm with friends i have to download the same mod every single time when launching... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jared Stanissis, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft

Question , why every single time i want to play on minecraft realm with friends i have to download the same mod every single time when launching minecraft on xbox . I downloaded the mod initially when i bought it and started a world on realms with it and every single time i want to go on realms i have to download the mod/data packs again!

:)

Jared Stanissis, Oct 12, 2023
  2. TrueGent10 Win User

Is modding on Minecraft supported?

3. AlphaUrsaMajor Win User

Why can't i get diamond apples on Minecraft bedrock edition xbox one

Hi,

I have been playing Minecraft since 2013, and have experience with Minecraft: Java Edition for PC, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (which I think you are referring to as 'legacy'?) and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, Windows 10 and mobile devices.

'Diamond apples' have never existed in any 'vanilla' version of the game.

That being said, they could be included in some modded versions of the game, or perhaps in an add-on pack. However, many mods are only applicable to Minecraft: Java Edition, and the original question never mentioned a modded version of Bedrock, leaving me to believe it was merely a misconception.

Moreover, Bedrock Edition is a completely separate game to Xbox One Edition (which was its predecessor). There were no possible mods for Xbox One Edition, and 'diamond apples' did not exist in that version, meaning that there was no way in which to add them.

Kind regards
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  6. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Jared Stanissis,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help why you keep download the MOD/Data pack every time you launch the Minecraft game. We truly understand how frustrating this can be that you need keep downloading the mods to be able to launch the Minecraft game.

What we can highly recommend for this kind of concern is directly contact the Mod creator and the same time contact the Mojang support team. Because it might there is conflict on files that you have on your Minecraft and the MOD.

You may use the link below to directly contact Mojang support team:
    Home | Minecraft Help

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft - Similar Threads - Downloading mods bedrock

2. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  3. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  4. How do I download a cockpit mod for need for speed rivals on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a cockpit mod for need for speed rivals on my xbox s: How do I download a cockpit mod for need for speed rivals on my xbox 16412aba-33a2-44f6-9a24-45b426bb224e
  5. Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?: Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks! 9127e325-4947-495e-9e7b-231d39845c42
  6. Can we download the game mods on Xbox One X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we download the game mods on Xbox One X ?: Hello; Can we download the game mods on Xbox One and Series S/X like Personal Computer (PC) ? 327893e9-a6b8-4a21-b0f0-b343ead8ddce
  7. I can’t download a mod pack on Nintendo switch even with the needed memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download a mod pack on Nintendo switch even with the needed memory: I have bought a mod but couldn’t download it even if there is the needed memory storage. Help! ebfdfc8e-5e14-48d3-b892-50513378d191
  8. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  9. Message: not enough space for mod download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message: not enough space for mod download: I get this with any attempt to download a mod. I am using a 1TB external drive which shows over 800GB free. I have tried a hard restart of the XBox One, with no success. Any hints of what to try...
  10. Juego de xbox 360 no se descarga [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 game does not download]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego de xbox 360 no se descarga [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 game does not download]: Hace poco mas de 15 dias compré en oferta prince of persia the forgotten sands, me cobro en la tarjeta de crédito y aparece en mi historial de facturación, pero cuando entro a la tienda en la xbox...