downloading ingame purchases in minecraft

Discus and support downloading ingame purchases in minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have recently made a purchase in marketplace for a new world and now it won't download. The download box just sits there doing nothing. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aaron_0105, Apr 23, 2023.

1. aaron_0105
    aaron_0105 Guest

Hi there,

I have recently made a purchase in marketplace for a new world and now it won't download. The download box just sits there doing nothing.

I have closed the game, I have updated my PC and have restarted my PC, numerous times, and I've also cleared the marketplace cache as well and nothing seems to be working. I also have ample space on my hard drive to download a 21MB file. Any Help?
    downloading ingame purchases in minecraft [​IMG]

:)

aaron_0105, Apr 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

License Migration Issues for my kids xbox 360

ingame content like mine craft is specific to the profile that made the purchase

You will have. Eto.xomplete the downloads with your profile
  4. ngocphi Win User

Halo 4 DLC Help

you need to download the crimson mappack itself

not the warpass

the warpass just 0s out the price

you must still use the ingame marketplace to download it

worst case redownload your profile and requeue from your marketplace Not dashboard or your download history as it is the trial dlc

you must queue from your warpass menu

the crimson mappack isn't priced or listed under the ingame menu must be from the ingame menu

it says an update and then you see crimson mappack then confirm purchase
  5. IEnter The Void Win User

Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft

Does this only happen with Minecraft? Have you attempted to purchase anything else on the regular Store on the console? Have you tried purchasing from the MS store website and encounter the same thing?
    Only in minecraft, tried to purchase different things on the regular store and a different game that has ingame purchases and the prompt to select the payment and confirm it pulls up immediately, so those all work. Have not tried the MS website however,
    seems to be only from the microtransaction marketplace in minecraft
  6. checkeredMINI Win User

forza 4 in-game marketplace error.

the errors only happen using the in-game menu.

The main issue is that, for a proper discount on some DLC, the user is advised to download only via de ingame menu and not outside of the game.

Example : the Porsche Pack DLC can be purchased at a discount for a Season Pass or VIP user, but you have to use the ingame menu for that discount.

thanks.
Thema:

1. downloading ingame purchases in minecraft - Similar Threads - downloading ingame purchases

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  5. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  6. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  7. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  8. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  9. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  10. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...