downloading Hunger Games for Minecraft on xbox 360

Discus and support downloading Hunger Games for Minecraft on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can someone explain to me how to download hunger games onto my son's xbox 360? he has hunger games for minecraft on a flash drive. how do we move it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cRe3pEr518, Feb 28, 2015.

1. cRe3pEr518
    cRe3pEr518 Guest

can someone explain to me how to download hunger games onto my son's xbox 360? he has hunger games for minecraft on a flash drive. how do we move it from the flash drive to his xbox? (i'm not really sure where he downloaded hunger games from but if you
    have any other recommendations of where to download it from the internet i would appreciate it.

thanks so much,

video game lost mom

:)

cRe3pEr518, Feb 28, 2015
  2. LoanShark001
    LoanShark001 Guest
    Minecraft Players Wanted!!!

Looking for experienced Minecraft players for the xbox 360 feel free to contact myself or ArrestedThread on the Xbox 360 for survival,community and pvp worlds along with hunger games servers

LoanShark001, Feb 28, 2015
  3. Looking for people to play Minecraft with

Looking for people to play Minecraft on the Xbox 360. Gamer tag is . Looking for people who want to play hunger games adventure and creative maps with me

Spartacus2023, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

He can't. What he has could be used on the PC version of Minecraft, but there is no way to load anything downloaded from the internet onto the console version of Minecraft without violating the terms of service.

Smwutches, Feb 28, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: