Downloading games and/or DLC from another store

Discus and support Downloading games and/or DLC from another store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please take a look at this case on the chat support: [Mod Removed] . I asked some questions that the support section could'nt answer, so they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jeftaxbox, Jan 27, 2014.

1. jeftaxbox
    jeftaxbox Guest

Please take a look at this case on the chat support: [Mod Removed] . I asked some questions that the support section could'nt answer, so they recommanded going here... Hope you can help me Downloading games and/or DLC from another store ;)

Mod Edit: Please do not post reference numbers on the forums. Thank you.

:)

jeftaxbox, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Re-Purchasing DLC

Instead of downloading it from the store, try downloading it from your download history on your Xbox 360. If that doesn't work try it on the Xbox website. I've never had anything be corrupt but I have had Microsoft try to charge me money for dlc again. For
    me, downloading this way always worked.

You could also try redownloading your profile. And if you have another hard drive try installing everything for those games on that.

SparkleZonFire, Jan 27, 2014
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Vengeance DLC? Did I waste my money?

Hey vile,

• Where are you dowloading the DLC from? The in-game store or from the marketplace?

• Whichever you are using, I would try deleting the DLC and downloading it from the other source.

• Have your tried to download the content to a different storage device?

MisterFizzle, Jan 27, 2014
  4. TEST000005
    TEST000005 Guest

Thats a Servicerequest from the official Xbox Support. We got no Tools to open the Chat here, but you could ask your Questions.

TEST000005, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: