Downloading DLC to new console?

Discus and support Downloading DLC to new console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's the skinny: I'm going to college next week, and my room mate is bringing his. I also can't bring my xbox 360 or hard drive because I share it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mastrofpupetz86, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Downloading DLC to new console?

Here's the skinny: I'm going to college next week, and my room mate is bringing his. I also can't bring my xbox 360 or hard drive because I share it with my dad and brother, but all I can bring are my games. Three of those games are Fallout 3, Skyrim, and
    New Vegas. On those games I have all the dlc, but since it's tied to my hard drive, I don't know how I'll be able to use them. Is there a way for me to get my dlc up at college on my friend's xbox through the cloud or putting it on a flash drive? I won't be
    transferring it between accounts, just on my account through a different xbox Downloading DLC to new console? :)

:)

mastrofpupetz86, Aug 11, 2014
  2. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Quit to Main Menu issue.

Yea downloading the new DLC pack has fixed this issue for me now.

xCHEMISTx, Aug 11, 2014
  3. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest
    Deus Ex Human Revolution

Is there any point in downloading the dlc no new achievements for it so you aint ganning much.

APEXASSASSlN, Aug 11, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: