Downloading apps/game updates from Microsoft Store/xbox app at ~120kbps

Discus and support Downloading apps/game updates from Microsoft Store/xbox app at ~120kbps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Lately, I wanted to play Forza Horizon 5 but I had to update the game, I couldn't because I had to update the whole xbox app (bar and others)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaisa irl, Sep 15, 2023.

1. kaisa irl
    kaisa irl Guest

Hello,

Lately, I wanted to play Forza Horizon 5 but I had to update the game, I couldn't because I had to update the whole xbox app (bar and others) in the Microsoft Store which took like an hour. I thought it's another windows 11 bug but after it was done, I tried to update Forza. Its at 16% right now, a day later (with breaks but still what is this even???). It's usually at 121.4 kbps (it goes up to ~250 sometimes and down to literally few Bytes a second). Why? My internet is much faster than this, I'm not downloading anything else right now. I tried download a game from steam it was at average 5mbps which is my actual internet speed. My PC is also not bottlenecking anything at all. I want to play the game man I payed for it.

Metered connection/data limit is off. It worked before fine since then didn't change anything.

I hope anyone can help me, thanks for any answers.

:)

kaisa irl, Sep 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Perfect, thanks! Here are some steps to try:

1. Try clearing the MS Store's cache; In the Windows search bar type wsreset.exe and run the file.

2. Run the network troubleshooter. Select Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status. Under Change your network settings, select Network Troubleshooter.
  3. kaisa irl Win User

this is while im using my internet right now
    [​IMG]
  4. kaisa irl Win User

Unfortunately that did not help at all
  5. kaisa irl Win User

swapping wifi to 5gz from 6 but nothing changed, looking for anything i could change like server or something like you can do on steam but didnt find anything like that, so basically nothing else
  6. kaisa irl Win User

Already tried it before when my friend helped me
Thema:

1. Downloading apps/game updates from Microsoft Store/xbox app at ~120kbps - Similar Threads - Downloading apps game

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  7. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  8. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  9. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  10. Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download: Hello - I have a brand new PC I bought today and the system won’t download the Microsoft store, Xbox App, or Xbox Game bar. Has a solution been found for this? I am using Windows 11....