Downloading after Downloading

Discus and support Downloading after Downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought GTA yesterday and after waiting all night for it to download last night.....which it did finally do.....when I go to play it starts up as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StodgiestAsp6, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Downloading after Downloading

I bought GTA yesterday and after waiting all night for it to download last night.....which it did finally do.....when I go to play it starts up as though the game is going to play and then down in the bottom right hand corner it says downloading again. This
    goes on forever with the GTA music playing and with tips on how to do things with the controller. But it does not advance past this screen. I do once in a while get an message up top saying "download stopped for game pack".

Can anyone help to get me past this?

:)

StodgiestAsp6, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Unable to download puzzles.

Points were reduced while system said downloading but actually no downloading, this was found after last windows updated.

TimidMosquito33, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Zune error status code 807b0194.

Is playing after downloading

sh4ggy2d0p32010, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Downloading after Downloading

That is a problem that happens when you try to download GTA V game and the online game packs at the same time. To solve this you should delete the game and clear you console cache three times:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Download only the main game of GTA V and play the game normally for a while. After you can download the game packs.

DangerousBard, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Downloading after Downloading