Downloading Account Problem

Discus and support Downloading Account Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So... I tried to download a xbox live profile on my console but it kept saying cant download profile right now, but xbox live servers aren't offline..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by balanagent, Mar 31, 2014.

1. balanagent
    balanagent Guest

So... I tried to download a xbox live profile on my console but it kept saying cant download profile right now, but xbox live servers aren't offline.. I was thinking if someone could download it and give it to me. Error codes are random. I also have a decent
    internet connection. Please help....

:)

balanagent, Mar 31, 2014
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Problem downloading account.

You might need to contact phone support so that they can take a look at your account. Use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us to get local contact information, or call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you're in North America.

HyruleBalverine, Mar 31, 2014
  4. Downloading Account Problem

What are the error codes you receive? and you shouldnt give your account to anyone

Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429C-97C2-6F37D077DD60, Mar 31, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Problem downloading account.

You might need to contact phone support so that they can take a look at your account. Use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us to get local contact information, or call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you're in North America.
  6. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

What are the error codes you receive? and you shouldnt give your account to anyone
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

"There is a problem downloading your account"

Hey there MoH KING 2013,

Are you seeing any specific error codes as well with this problem? Are you trying on an Xbox 360 console or in an Xbox 360 Backward Compatible game on Xbox One? What sort of troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Savage Mortalis Win User

problem downloading accounts on console

You could try Deleting and re-downloading it if you haven't.

1. Go to settings and select System.

2. Select Storage.

3.If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices.

4. Select Profiles.

5. Select the profile that you want to delete.

6. Select Delete.

7. Delete Profile Only - This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Downloading the Selected Profile:

1. Open Xbox Guide on the Console

2. Select Download Profile.

3. At the bottom of the Download Profile screen, select Download Profile.

4. Enter the email address of the Microsoft account that’s connected with your Xbox Live profile. If you don’t know it, Go to:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

5. Enter your Microsoft account password.

It should Download.

Hope this helps, Thanks for posting.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can my friend download Lego SW 3 with a Xbox Silver account?

Silver accounts can download content no problem. As long as they can connect to the internet they will have no problem downloading it or anything else they would want to download from the marketplace.
Thema:

1. Downloading Account Problem - Similar Threads - Downloading Account Problem

2. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account: I am having trouble downloading my old games on to my new account de53fa8e-3cfb-417f-a613-442b50a6d577
  5. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  6. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  7. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  8. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  9. Problem with downloading account on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading account on Xbox One: I’m trying to download my account on the Xbox One but it says theres a problem with the credentials I’m using to sign in and to go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but I don’t know...
  10. Problem withy download my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem withy download my account: I have problem with download my Account to my Xbox One.I Cant download that account to my xbox One.I choose Add account and nothing.Xbox return me to my menu.Please help...