Downloaded wrong version of Fifa

Discus and support Downloaded wrong version of Fifa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive downloaded the wrong version on Fifa for my son last night, (Fifa 16 instead of Fifa 17)Ive paused the download and wanted to know is there any way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SelectFaun2160, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Downloaded wrong version of Fifa

Ive downloaded the wrong version on Fifa for my son last night, (Fifa 16 instead of Fifa 17)Ive paused the download and wanted to know is there any way of cancelling the download and swapping for the latest game?

Many thanks

:)

SelectFaun2160, Oct 19, 2016
  2. Minecraft will not launch

Same problem with mine craft downloaded version. Started 2 days ago. Loading screen opens, then dumped to home screen. Also happens for Fifa 16. Other downloaded games work. Power cycle did not help.

CurliestAsp04, Oct 19, 2016
  3. games dont start

fifa is dayone ... so guess its downloaded....

dr3 bf4 from disc

:/ correct disc?! ... ok i am no einstein but ... launching the wrong game? is that even possible?

Giaccommander, Oct 19, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to contact support to see if they can cancel your original order so you can purchase the correct version. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support to see if they can cancel your original order so you can purchase the correct version. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Francia J. Win User

Wrong fifa version

Hi GrahamHodge, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please check if the refund has been approved by signing in https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check the status. If it's visible as refunded, that's the reason why it was taken out since it has been successfully refunded.
  7. Jamie1993 Win User

FIFA 22 wrong version

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

For a refund it has be a DIGITAL purchase, not a physical purchase.

To refund a digital purchase, please following link: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

You will need to sign in to the Xbox Live account that made the purchase.

Thank you

Jamie
  8. Dérek Augusto Win User

Wrong version of FIFA 23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

JDMackie, exchange is not possible.

But you can ask for a refund, and purchase the item correctly.

Let's see if it's possible to ask for a refund, buddy.

You will fill out a form, you will need the order code for each item.

But you have all the step-by-step procedure ok?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  9. Georges C. Win User

Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kieran, unfortunately all xbox digital product refund requests are made by the form you filled out, even xbox support can't help you with the refund issue.

As for the cross-play of Fifa 23, I leave below a link where you have more information about cross-play.

https://earlygame.com/fifa/fifa-23-crossplay

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Downloaded wrong version of Fifa - Similar Threads - Downloaded wrong version

2. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store This is what it says when I try to open efootbal on my laptop hp core i7 8 gb ram...
  3. Train sim 4 is e downloaded the wrong edition do you have to pay again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train sim 4 is e downloaded the wrong edition do you have to pay again?: We download the app ring version and want the deluxe edition. Do we have to pay again? bb0e6d8c-7903-4c81-baf9-50e217fe0299
  4. error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    error '' some thing went wrong '' when open efootball 2024 downloaded from microsoft store: some thing went wrong and anti - cheat [img] 76b0b2d9-d6ed-4199-9d73-150008761176
  5. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  6. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  7. Wrong Game Downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Game Downloaded: I purchased Remnant two the Ultimate edition but on My xbox I have the Standard edition Downloaded and when I load up the game I have no extra Features that I paid for which comes with the...
  8. Hit wrong download button for game got non compatable version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hit wrong download button for game got non compatable version: When I ordered the hogwarts game it downloaded as xbox x/s instead of Xbox one s can it be fixed to be compatible bac4b122-a2ab-490c-afa9-43bdd3184b37
  9. Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game: Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong only this game 9c3aa078-0309-48fb-8c09-24f01c58d1d4
  10. Cancelled Game Download: Xbox Series X storage computing wrong size even after game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled Game Download: Xbox Series X storage computing wrong size even after game...: Hello, * * * I seem to be having the same issue as this guy except for his problem is on PC and mine is on the Xbox console. * * * I got my Xbox Series X yesterday and I got Multiverse...