Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.

Discus and support Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded Starfield but it won't launch. Need a disk or permission. It's digital. What gives? ad4aacbb-7882-4565-8254-b329701c6f2b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Hildebrandt1, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.

Downloaded Starfield but it won't launch. Need a disk or permission. It's digital. What gives?

:)

Mark Hildebrandt1, Sep 12, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is this a purchase or Game Pass?
  3. rights to repair2023 Win User

I don't know what that could be. did you buy it or use game pass it shouldn't need disc or permission if you bought it digital or used game pass it should work. try restarting it or do a full factory reset and redownload the game.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Mark! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Is your account under family management? This might explain why it wont launch or asking permission.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Do you get any other error codes or messages? Just to confirm you have an adult account?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Starfield

Like i said,it will only run on the current gen consoles,the Series X/S.

The older gen consoles don't have the hardware to run Starfield.

The Xbox One X is a last gen console.Skyrim works as it was made for the Xbox 360 & upgraded to run on Xbox One consoles.

If you want to play Starfield the4n you'll either need to buy a Xbox Series X or S or play it via the cloud if you can.

It's been known that Starfield will only play on current gen consoles for quite a while.
Thema:

1. Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch. - Similar Threads - Downloaded Starfield won't

2. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  3. Starfield Downloadable Content is downloading to the XboxGames folder and not the Starfield...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Downloadable Content is downloading to the XboxGames folder and not the Starfield...: The Xbox app is downloading the Starfield Old Mars and Constellations downloadable content to the XboxGames folder. When I try to load my save on Starfield it tells me the content is missing....
  4. Series S console and I can't download starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S console and I can't download starfield: All it gives me options for is to either play on cloud Xbox game pass or purchase as a gift 6d639502-dada-40ba-9049-b8bb3db0c4f3
  5. Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X: I’ve been playing Starfield on Xbox One X with cloud gaming but I find it to be absolutely terrible. Extremely laggy, constantly interrupted by network problem pop up. I know the issue isn’t my...
  6. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  7. Starfield Unavailable to Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Unavailable to Download.: Starfield does not show on my Xbox (Microsoft Store). But when I check it on the Xbox app on my laptop it shows as "Not Available". I have also checked the Bethesda Website and it says that it...
  8. Starfield Unavailable to Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Unavailable to Download.: Starfield does not show on my Xbox (Microsoft Store). But when I check it on the Xbox app on my laptop it shows as "Not Available". I have also checked the Bethesda Website and it says that it...
  9. Can't download Starfield into C Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Starfield into C Drive: Hey, I've tried downloading Starfield into my C Drive but it just popped up by just saying, "You can set your default install location to that folder. Try again." I've tried changing the default...
  10. Unable to download Starfield from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield from Microsoft Store: I have Game Pass Ultimate and a PC with two drives - a SSD for the OS and a HDD for apps and games. When I tried downloading Starfield the Microsoft Store was set to download new apps to the SSD....