Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have...

Discus and support Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have done.still can't Play it.any suggestions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GLASSLICKER, Jun 1, 2023.

1. GLASSLICKER
    GLASSLICKER Guest

Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have...

Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have done.still can't Play it.any suggestions

:)

GLASSLICKER, Jun 1, 2023
  2. jack fresia Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

So I bought the forza horizon 5 ultimate expansion pack and the hot wheels pack will not download but it says I own it.
  3. BenniBunny Win User

Problem with the hot wheel expansion

I have the same Problem.

I bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon3 on day zero

and the expansion Pass to have the Hot wheels and the Blizzard Mountain Expansion.

actually blizzard mountain works fine but if i want to travel in the game to the hot wheel area, the game give me two payments option. buy the expansion pass (* its grey, because i already have it) and buy the hot wheel expansion pack for 20 bucks (Full
    Color Tiles), i can only take the option buy the hot wheel, i cant switch to the expansion pack tiles.

i de-installed the whole game and all extra components of the game and re-installed but nothing happens, the same problem continues

if i delete all of them i get all of them to re-installing, including the hotwheel download and the expansion pack 10MB file. the system knows that i already purchase the expansion pass.

if i use the shop and search for the hot wheel to download it, the show say i already installed it. if i click on the hot wheel detail site, the site notice me that i have to pay 20 bucks for it, but i already downloaded it and the shop display me the expansion
    pack is already installed.

My way so far to fix the problem.

- De-installed all files of the whole game and all extra components

- the server give me back to re-install all 18 components

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my system internal drive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one s (all on my external harddrive)

- Re-started my console before i join the game, the hot wheel pack wasnt able for me but its installed

- Re-Install all game components including expanison pack and hot wheel on my xbox one O (all on my external harddrive)

- Check`ed out the xbox store, in the main catagory the hot wheel tiles response me that i already purchased and installed

- The Hot wheel datail site, dont get the info that i already purchased the expansion and give me a 20 bucks notice under the tile

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 expansion components notice that i got the expansion pass, the server response my that i already purchase

- The Xbox Store Main Catagory site of all forza horizon 3 search results notice that i got the expansion pass

- If i click on the expansion pass detail site, the server give me back the info, that already installed the expansion pass

- If i reload the game, the game response me that i already purchased the expansion pass (The Expansion Pass Tile is grey, it means i got it) but it has no effect, it means i cant join hot wheels but it is installed and i has the expanison pass

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel in the australia bay area -> dosnt work

- I try the Hot Wheel Icon to travel from the blizzard mountain area -> dosnt work

4. OpticRJames Win User

Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have done.still can't Play it.any suggestions

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please make sure you have a completed transaction for the Hot Wheels content from your account's order history from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's completed there, please do the step by step procedure below in the game to be able to access the expansion pack.

Complete the drive to the Horizon Festival

Customize your character

Pick your first car from the 3 options

Finish the first Showcase Event

On a Wing and a Prayer

Do a mission in one of the two Horizon Stories

El Camino - Into the Storm - Drive through a dust storm for photography

Vocho - The Vocho - Tracking down a long lost Vocho

Blast off to the Hot Wheels Park.

You can also check the details from this link as a reference, https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar....
  5. George A.Berry Win User

Forza Horizion 3 Hot Wheels expansion

I also want the hot wheels expansion pack, but I will NOT pay for the original game again.

This seems like a typical blunder by the mighty Microsoft.

I went to the store and NO hot wheels stand alone expansion pack could be found.

Why can't they make it simple?

George
  6. Raxin Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not installing on PC

I managed to get it installed by going directly to the Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels pages, and clicking on Install from there. I couldn't install it from the Expansion Pass page. I haven't played enough of the main game to unlock these two DLC packs,
    but the downloads finished successfully.
Thema:

1. Downloaded hot wheels expansion pack and ut keeps telling me to download it,which I have... - Similar Threads - Downloaded hot wheels

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  5. I don't download super hot

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't download super hot: I have xbox game pass ultimate (㍶) but I can't download a game called super hot. When I press the install button, the confirmation of the place to save comes up, and when I select the place to...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels - download won't work: I purchased Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels but the game won't download on the Xbox One. I have tried redeeming the code on the device but it says it has already been used. My orders show that I own...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Can't download Hot Wheels expansion: HI, I hope someone can help. I have the digital download version of Forza Horizon 3, and recently bought the Expansion Pass when it was in the Deals with Gold offers. I downloaded Blizzard...
  8. Can't download free Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download free Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Need help to redeem free game code I got when I purchased a 320gb Xbox storage device. I get this error: Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. with code: XBOS1005...
  9. cannot download need for speed hot pursuit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download need for speed hot pursuit: Hi all, I have bought HDD 4 xBox with the 2 free games for download. One of them is need for speed - hot pursuit. I cannot download it(after I entered Redeem code). The Error has a 80150017...
  10. Using a mobile hot spot to download day 1 updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a mobile hot spot to download day 1 updates: I am getting an xbox one soon but will not have internet for a month or so. Can I use my cell phones mobile hot spot to download the day 1 updates to my xbox one? db666eaa-cbff-4f36-aeaa-f8602c63a174