Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start

Discus and support Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start. There is no error code. What steps should I take? I had to update my Xbox360 before downloading. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A.C.O, Dec 5, 2020.

1. A.C.O
    A.C.O Guest

Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start. There is no error code.

What steps should I take?

I had to update my Xbox360 before downloading. My profile name/tag changed. Maybe that was the reason?

Should & how do I redownload my Xbox360 profile?

Should & how do I delete the update? I could not find a 'delete update' option.

Should I delete cache and redownload the game?

Thank you for your help.

:)

A.C.O, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again"

Delete the free halo 3 game That you bought so it won't give you a download again thing an it will let you download the halo 3 game

You want
  3. l Souljah l Win User

Halo: CE

Halo CE won't launch for me either.

Downloaded Version

360 Elite

120GB

When I launch it, it says Halo CE is unable to start and prompts me to download it again. I've cleared my cache, and re-downloaded the game 3 times now. Still won't launch. I know for a fact it isn't the hard drive because I've been playing the downloaded
    version on this same console for over a year now. It just recently has stopped working.
  4. InboundJuggler Win User

how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

Halo 1

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo 3 ODST

Halo Reach

Halo 4

All the Halos involved with the Halo MCC

Halo 5

I just started playing Halo Wars 1 and 2 and I recently downloaded Spartan Assult
  5. Ghorman-3FC6FCB5-936 Win User

Call of Dury Black ops 2?

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

^^^ 720p was a requirement for all games at the launch of Xbox360, it just got phased out. Wish list yes but in reality it won't be HD. As far as I know Reach was 720p, which was probably the reason it ran worse than H3.

[/quote]Reach was never confirmed to be 720p just higher than ODST and 3.

Halo: Reach, the last Halo title from series creator Bungie, will run at a higher resolution than Halo 3, executive producer Joe Tung has told VideoGamer.com.

Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST each ran at a native resolution of 1152×640, which was then upscaled to 720p.

Asked if Halo: Reach will be natively 720p, Tung said: "Reach is a greater resolution than Halo 3."

Pushed to clarify what that meant, he replied: "Exactly what I said."

So that's higher than we've had previously, but not confirmation of native 720p.

Check out our full interview with Bungie right here.

Halo: Reach is scheduled for release on September 14, 2010, only for Xbox 360.
  6. JamInSince83 Win User

Hard Drive Question

the halo console specs are here.

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox360-320GB-limited-edition-halo-4-console

its 320GB HDD is internal.

this 250GB hdd is it external? im guessing so as you say youve removed it so im guessing all you content (profile, game saves and downloads) are on it, so that might be why you cant go online as the info it needs are on your HDD.
Thema:

1. Downloaded Halo 3 on Xbox360 but it won't start - Similar Threads - Downloaded Halo Xbox360

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  4. My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up: I have used 60 of my points for halo infinite and redeemed the game on my Xbox but it didn't go to queue or owned games what should I do to get my game on my Xbox or to get a new code...
  5. Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2: Problems with error code 0x80073CF9 while trying to download a game on Xbox application on windows 10, and on the Microsoft, cannot figure out the issue as to why I cannot download. this error...
  6. I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition: I cannot download Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition. I've got a windows 10 system, and after paying for the game whenever I try to download it I get a window that says "try again later, something...
  7. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  8. How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I download and play Halo Wars 2 with game pass: I cannot complete the download and install for Halo Wars 2. It is stuck at last 40mb for some reason. New game pass owner and I've come across mostly problems. Please help. I already closed xbox...
  9. halo infinite on pc windows 11 : it was asking me to download 440 GB of campaign but i...

in XBoX on Windows
    halo infinite on pc windows 11 : it was asking me to download 440 GB of campaign but i...: halo infinite on pc windows 11 : at launch and first setting, it was asking me to download 440 GB of campaign but i exited the game after 5 minutes before it finished downloading all, and now it...
  10. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?: So I downloaded Halo MCC yesterday and it was fine, then when i lunched it halo 4 wasnt installed, so i used the in-game menu to install it , about 5 secounds leter the game and xbox app crashed....