Downloaded GTA 5 from Market Store When i start game says Game Error. Could not start game. ...

Discus and support Downloaded GTA 5 from Market Store When i start game says Game Error. Could not start game. ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried clearing system cache and deleted and reinstalled game a few times now. Still doesn't work. I also tried deleting my last update to make sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Airborne 101st4, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Downloaded GTA 5 from Market Store When i start game says Game Error. Could not start game. ...

I tried clearing system cache and deleted and reinstalled game a few times now. Still doesn't work. I also tried deleting my last update to make sure there wasnt any errors when last update was installed. Fine. Nothing seems to work. Please help!! Just bought
    game from xbox360 market store for Christmas.

:)

Airborne 101st4, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Star Wars Battlefront won't start on 360

Kids had a friend with Star Wars Battlefront and liked the game. When we saw it was compatible with Xbox 360 we got a copy. However, when we try to start the game we get an error "The game could not start. Try downloading the game again." The game is
    not downloaded, it is on CDDVD, but is listed as an Xbox game that does work on 360. We have tried the re-updating the system, but things still don't work. I think there is some greater issue as we also have another game in our stash that is an Xbox game
    and it comes up with the same error.

Star Wars Battlefront CD/DVD (listed as XB360 compatible)

Xbox 360 console

Xbox 360 HD: 3.2 Gb free

HD: 283 Gb free

error: "The game could not start. Try downloading the game again."

ZingyEmpress082, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Jasper11427
    Jasper11427 Guest
    "Game could not start, download again!"

Hello, I just downloaded GTA 5 from the market store, and I got pretty far in the game, But on one mission right before it starts that error message comes up "Game could not start, download again." And I REALLY DONT want to download the game again, it took
    about 8 + hours for it to download. Please help! If you know how to fix this!

Jasper11427, Dec 26, 2015
  4. The1337gamer Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

GTA 5 probably. If it was a brand new game wouldn't they have started marketing it by now?
  5. JordanMcNeill Win User

GTA 5 Disc/Installation Issues

I have a similar problem i asked but no one responded. here it is.I recently just bought GTA 5 in the game store and when I installed it and oplened it, there was an error and some moving pictures with a text saying Download I. The bottom left corner. Also,
    I realized install packs 1 and 2 won't download at all and I can't download them because when I do, the download bar dissapears. And in the game files of the gta 5 game in my hard drive, 2 files called gtav-part0 and gtav-part1 have a yellow ! mark and both
    say they are incomplete when I open them. I've been re installing GTA 5 but this problem keeps happening. WHAT DO I DO? Also, its not a disc. i got it from the xbox store.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

can you download gta 5 from the xbox marketplace ( on demand) with 2 usb's?

[quote user="chrisiestah"]

i have sold my 250 gb hard drive and i have no space on my xbox to download gta 5. so i have two 8gb usb's but it says to be able to download gta 5 from the xbox marketplace you will have to have 16 gb of space, 8 gb for the actual download and then another
    8gb for when you start the game and it installs itself. so i would like to know if i could download gta 5 using 2 8gb usb's? could that work?

[/quote]

You should of bought a San Disk USB flash drive from Walmart. They have 32GB for $20. 64GB for $40.
  7. gunzy91 Win User

GTA 5 Fault From Xbox Live Marketplace!

Hi,

When you purchase GTA 5 it says its 7.6gb big. After that is downloaded successfully and load the game it will start to download pack 1 tru 4 just exit the game and check your download queue u need to wait for an additional 7gb to download to successfully
    play the game.
  8. jimmyfrey2 Win User

Ark wont load private server

Playing with xbox one. Downloaded game from game pass and from the store. no error code . When trying to join a game it doesn't do anything at all but sit at the start screen
Thema:

Downloaded GTA 5 from Market Store When i start game says Game Error. Could not start game. ...

1. Downloaded GTA 5 from Market Store When i start game says Game Error. Could not start game. ... - Similar Threads - Downloaded GTA Market

2. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  5. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  6. GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping: Hello. So I got a physical copy of gta v for my Xbox series x which I got brand new and today I tried installing the game. It said gta online and it started to download. Later I saw a message that...
  7. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  8. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  9. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  10. Market place purchase, "Can't download GTA V"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Market place purchase, "Can't download GTA V": I just purchased GTA V off the market for the new years count down sale but whenever I try and download it tells me it can't. It gives no error or anything. I'd hate to have wasted my money. I've...