downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to

Discus and support downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; downloaded microsoft game gift cards the total has only been seen once and never used , who do you talk to about this as i would like to use this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by warren timney, Jan 9, 2024.

1. downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to

downloaded microsoft game gift cards the total has only been seen once and never used , who do you talk to about this as i would like to use this amount on my game

:)

warren timney, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Warren, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when downloaded gift cards don't appear, especially when you're excited to use them. I can help you figure out where your missing Microsoft game gift cards might be and who to contact:

Check Purchase History:

Firstly, double-check your purchase history to confirm the download was successful. You can check your Microsoft account purchase history at

https://myaccount.microsoft.com/.

Look for the specific purchase date and amount of the gift card(s).

Verify Redeem Location:

If downloaded, ensure you downloaded the gift card to the correct account. Make sure you redeemed the code on the same Microsoft account you plan to use it on.

Search for the specific gift card amount you were expecting to see.

Check your Microsoft account balance:

You can check your Microsoft account balance online or on your Xbox console. Trough the next link you can check more detailed how to check

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/check-your-microsoft-account-balance

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Gift card

If you are talking about using a Microsoft gift card where it puts money into your MS account then no.

If you are talking about like a visa gift card type that you can get at most retailers these sometimes do not work well with MS because these gift cards sometimes are not reloadable and they do not work well with recurring subscription services.
  4. The Phoenix 097 Win User

Redeeming a code in Canada

I have NO IDEA where to buy those damn gift cards for Canada.

Do they even exist???

Cause it seems the only $$$ gift card I can find are for the states and will NOT work on

a Canadian profile. So how the hell do I buy stuff now? Not using credit cards or things like that on my xbox/xbox one.

So where/how do I get a prepaid card?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Missing Money

Where did you purchased the gift card?

If you purchased 4x$15 gift cards, in your order history appears 4 redemptions?
    (Change x4 and $15 for the quantity and value that you purchased)
  6. Angery water bird Win User

Avengers Pre-order

Yeah I'm getting the same issue. Talked to a CS rep, they said it had something to do with Debit Cards not accepting Pre-Orders. they reccomended I use a Credit Card or a Gift Card.
Thema:

1. downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to - Similar Threads - downloaded gift cards

2. My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend recently gifted me a game but it hasnt shown the code so I can download it and it...: My friend gifted me something a week ago and it hasnt come it yet 44708d46-f152-45e1-a5d9-f24e951b5b10
  3. XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC: I have purchased 4 XBOX cards of 25 dollars for total of 100 dollars. I have redeemed codes in my play store and expected that now since I have 100 dollars i can buy game for 50 dollars but not it...
  4. i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again: i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download. I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it...
  5. How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card: Hello I recently add a 45$ Xbox gift card on my Microsoft account but when I’m trying to download Minecraft of the Microsoft store it asks me to add a card for the payment. How can I do to...
  6. My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the...: My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the basic game? I didn't receive any of the ultimate edition items. Yes I have a gift receipt to prove it, and...
  7. How to download game from gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download game from gift card: How to download games from a gift card e5f798c5-f094-496b-b2e1-7cc01a0d649f
  8. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  9. why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card: why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord ae4bd178-648d-435b-a1cc-5ddb336823bd
  10. Gift Card download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card download: I bought a 45 dollar gift card. I entered the 25 key redeem code....it accepted it, but it didnt add money to my xbox live account....now i cant find the redeem code again....