Downloaded Games & Apps Problems

Discus and support Downloaded Games & Apps Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've owned my Xbox 360 for a few years now and it used to work just fine. It would start games fast, download games fast and work pretty well overall.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nekoniichanler, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Downloaded Games & Apps Problems

I've owned my Xbox 360 for a few years now and it used to work just fine. It would start games fast, download games fast and work pretty well overall. Recently though since free games with gold came out I seem to be having lots of troubles with my console.
    The games I download are always extremely slow and after the games are finished downloading, they won't launch and for some strange reason every time it gets to "80%" on the progress bar, it just skips the extra 20% and finishes the download. Apps on my console
    are acting up as well, I can't start some of my apps on my console, apps like Netflix, Youtube, Crunchyroll, etc. nothing seems to be working any more. I'm able to play my game discs just fine however I can no longer install them onto my hard drive because
    then the games would crash.

I've tried reformatting and clearing the cache several times on end and it seems like every time I do only a few things begin to work and the rest just don't. Sometimes I'll reformat and clear the cache again and find that the things on the console that
    worked before now don't work and the things that didn't work now do. It doesn't make any sense at all to me.

I have a feeling that the problem is my hard drive but I'm not entirely sure about that. I don't want to waste money knowing that there may be a possible fix for this situation. I would appreciate any help if someone knows what exactly the problem is. Thanks

:)

Nekoniichanler, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox preview member but deleted app when format

Go to "my games & apps",then "apps",scroll to the right & any apps you've downloaded with your account will be there,including the preview app.

Daft Badger, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    call yourself support

Go to my games & apps anything you've downloaded before can be re downloaded from there.

Daft Badger, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Downloaded Games & Apps Problems