Downloaded Digital Version getting content has been removed error

Discus and support Downloaded Digital Version getting content has been removed error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded advanced yesterday and loaded it when i got home from work and at the main screen it told me some content has been removed. Any ideas? Im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elexio, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Elexio
    Elexio Guest

I downloaded advanced yesterday and loaded it when i got home from work and at the main screen it told me some content has been removed. Any ideas? Im not 100% sure but it may or may not of been over the extras that were included with the digital purchase
    off the dashboard??

:)

Elexio, Nov 7, 2014
  2. froggit28
    froggit28 Guest
    black ops 2 error message downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed. HELP ME

black ops 2 error message downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed. HELP ME!!! I put a post on 2days ago about thout had fixed the prob but it's stated doing it a gen proper head fry getting kicked all the time and it saying this
    black ops 2 error message downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed. HELP ME !!! Plz

froggit28, Nov 7, 2014
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Game bundles leaked

Has it been confirmed yet that you can install content from a disc and it will use the same data if you go digital or must you download the digital version in its entirety?

MarkyPancake, Nov 7, 2014
  4. Mr Frostback
    Mr Frostback Guest

I think it's the single player campaign. Once you try to start that it should prompt you to download even more content.

I'm assuming they were thinking not everyone plays the single-player campaign so they split the download. Personally, I think this version's campaign is better than the multiplayer... unfortunately.

Mr Frostback, Nov 10, 2014
  5. mine keeps saying un readable disc but theres no disc i bought it off the dashboard

MC x Saintified, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: