Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

Discus and support Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SquidgyToes, Jun 16, 2018.

1. SquidgyToes
    SquidgyToes Guest

Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

Hi,

Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and downloaded MGSV and that baseball game which were both on Games with
    Gold.

However, I've just checked my Xbox Quest progress and it says that I've only downloaded 1 out of the 2 games needed for the quest completion. My friend told me that he had received a message from Xbox Live today saying that he got a gift box in Fortnite
    and so I am worried that I have missed out on this opportunity.

Is there anyway to resolve this? Have I completed the quest but the website is buggy? I'm not sure + would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

:)

SquidgyToes, Jun 16, 2018
  2. SquidgyToes
    SquidgyToes Guest

Hi,

Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and downloaded MGSV and that baseball game which were both on Games with
    Gold.

However, I've just checked my Xbox Quest progress and it says that I've only downloaded 1 out of the 2 games needed for the quest completion. My friend told me that he had received a message from Xbox Live today saying that he got a gift box in Fortnite
    and so I am worried that I have missed out on this opportunity.

Is there anyway to resolve this? Have I completed the quest but the website is buggy? I'm not sure + would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

SquidgyToes, Jun 16, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Jun 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: