Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...

Discus and support Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys Ich kann bei meiner Xbox 360 über live keine Spiele Downloaden. Der Download bricht jedesmal bei 80% ab. Was muss ich tun ? LG Ruben... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rubenmaxim, Mar 26, 2020.

1. rubenmaxim
    rubenmaxim Guest

Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...

Hey Guys

Ich kann bei meiner Xbox 360 über live keine Spiele Downloaden. Der Download bricht jedesmal bei 80% ab.

Was muss ich tun ?

LG Ruben

[Translation-Hey guys

I can't download games on my Xbox 360 live. The download cancels at 80% each time.

What do I have to do ?

LG Ruben ]

:)

rubenmaxim, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox 360]

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Harry Potter und der Gefangene von Askaban [Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ]

Hello

i have a xbox hard drive

but why doesnt start the disc?
    Your Xbox 360 hard drive needs to be an official Microsoft branded hard drive. Only hard drives officially manufactured by Microsoft will load original Xbox games, regardless of whether these games are on disc or digital downloads.

Many cheap hard drives for the Xbox 360 sold on Amazon or eBay by private sellers are not Microsoft hard drives. They are missing the emulation profile software to run original Xbox games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ihre Xbox 360-Festplatte muss eine offizielle Microsoft-Festplatte sein. Nur offiziell hergestellte Festplatten von Microsoft laden Original-Xbox-Spiele, unabhängig davon, ob diese Spiele auf CD oder digital heruntergeladen werden.

Viele billige Festplatten für die Xbox 360, die von privaten Anbietern bei Amazon oder eBay verkauft werden, sind keine Festplatten von Microsoft. Ihnen fehlt die Emulationsprofilsoftware, um originale Xbox-Spiele auszuführen.
  4. Mabiene Win User

Xbox live Verbindung[Xbox live connection]

Ich glaube, xbox live ist nicht das Problem. Das funktioniert.
    Ich kann mich nur in dem Spiel, übrigens für xbox 360, nicht mit xbox live verbinden.

[Translation - I think xbox live is not the problem. It works. I can not connect to xbox live only in the game, by the way for xbox 360.]
  5. Smwutches Win User

Kauf von Spiel auf Datenträger und dann 23 GB Download? [Translation - Buy game on disk and then download 23 GB?]

Leider ist das heutzutage üblich. Besonders bei Spielen, die schon eine Weile draußen waren. Es werden Updates heruntergeladen, die seit der Veröffentlichung des Spiels für das Spiel veröffentlicht wurden. Bei den Updates handelt es sich normalerweise um
    Fixes für verschiedene Probleme.

Translation:

Unfortunately, this is common nowadays.
    Especially in games that have been out for a while.
    Updates downloaded since the release of the game for the game are downloaded.
    The updates are usually fixes for various issues.
  6. DragonKM Win User

Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

Das Problem tritt nur bei der XBox App (Beta) auf. Über den Store lassen sich die Spiele installieren.

[Translation - The problem only occurs with the XBox app (beta). The games can be installed via the store.]
Thema:

1. Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox... - Similar Threads - Download von Spiel

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  5. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  6. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  7. Fehlercode 0x8007065E bei herunterladen von Spielen [Translate] Download game error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlercode 0x8007065E bei herunterladen von Spielen [Translate] Download game error code...: Hallo ich habe seit ca. einer Woche den GamePass (PC) und kann nun leider kein Spiel mehr herunterladen, da mir immer Fehlercode 0x8007065E angezeigt wird. Ich habe bereits troubleshooting...
  8. Kauf von Spiel auf Datenträger und dann 23 GB Download? [Translation - Buy game on disk and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kauf von Spiel auf Datenträger und dann 23 GB Download? [Translation - Buy game on disk and...: hallo, bin absoluter Gelegenheitsspieler und habe mir mal für die Weihnachtstage GTA5 gekauft. Zuhause angekommen, wollte ich es mal kurz ausprobieren und es muss erst nich „etwas“ installiert...
  9. Download Probleme von forza horizon 4 [ Translation - Download Forza Horizon 4 issues ]

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Probleme von forza horizon 4 [ Translation - Download Forza Horizon 4 issues ]: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe forza horizon 4 auf dem PC zum Geburtstag bekommen, ich wollte es runterladen und das tat ich auch, ich freute mich selbstverständlich schon sehr darauf es zu spielen....
  10. Download von Age of Empires: Definitive Edition nicht möglich

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download von Age of Empires: Definitive Edition nicht möglich: Ich kann Age of Empires: Definitive Edition nicht aus dem Microsoft Store herunterladen (Fehlercode: 0x80073CF0). Ich habe bereits alle Problemlösungen die im Internet vorgeschlagen werden...