Download von Age of Empires: Definitive Edition nicht möglich

Discus and support Download von Age of Empires: Definitive Edition nicht möglich in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich kann Age of Empires: Definitive Edition nicht aus dem Microsoft Store herunterladen (Fehlercode: 0x80073CF0). Ich habe bereits alle... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lukas FF, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Lukas FF
    Lukas FF Guest

Ich kann Age of Empires: Definitive Edition nicht aus dem Microsoft Store herunterladen (Fehlercode: 0x80073CF0).

Ich habe bereits alle Problemlösungen die im Internet vorgeschlagen werden getestet.

Dabei steht immer, dass der download fehlgeschlagen ist und es gleich erneut versucht wird.

:)

Lukas FF, Sep 1, 2018
  2. (0x406)

bei mir auch nicht ... Verdammt, ich möchte endlich Age of Empires: Definitive Edition spielen!

Hat mich 20€ gekostet und funktioniert nicht.

So ein Mist.

BrazenStream527, Sep 1, 2018
  3. pedroc3591
    pedroc3591 Guest
    age of empires: definitive edition . dice que no estoy conectado a xbox live (age of empires: definitive edition Says I'm not connected to Xbox Live)

buenas tardes tengo instalado el juego age of empires : definitive edition en mi computador con sistema operativo windows 10 de 64 bits . espero respuesta gracias

[Translated - good afternoon I have installed the game age of empires: definitive edition on my computer with 64-bit windows 10 operating system.
    I hope response thanks]

pedroc3591, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Ashuan
    Ashuan Guest

I have the same problem, impossible to download and install this game (Age of Empires: Definitive Edition).

Same error code : 0x80073CF0.

I'm on Windows 10, up to date, i have more than necessary Go and a powerfull computer.

What does it matter ?

Ashuan, Sep 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: