Download the game restart 80%

Discus and support Download the game restart 80% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want download fifa 14 on xbox 360, the profile its my friend live in france and i live in italy, when the download come to 80% restart to 0 why ??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Magician 7, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Download the game restart 80%

i want download fifa 14 on xbox 360, the profile its my friend live in france and i live in italy, when the download come to 80% restart to 0 why ?? and how download the game?

:)

Jack Magician 7, Sep 1, 2016
  2. MyVyCommy
    MyVyCommy Guest
    Army of TWO Xbox 360 live gold region problem

I cant download army of two either, i get to 80% and it keeps restarting. In my game library it has a yellow exclamation mark next to the game. Now i cant download anything else it just stops at 80% and then restarts.

MyVyCommy, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Rumpsteak117
    Rumpsteak117 Guest
    game download fails at 80 % and restarts

I recently bought far cry 4 for xbox 360. The Download fails every time at 80 % and then restarts. However I do not get an error message. I've already tried to delete all partial downloads, and cleared my xbox live and system cache. It still doesn't work...
    Any suggestions?

Rumpsteak117, Sep 1, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's a region issue. In order to download the game, your account region has to match your physical location.

Smwutches, Sep 1, 2016
  5. how do I do if the account is French and I am in Italy ?? I 've tried to make the switch region of the account but nothing

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since the game was purchased on a French account, you would have to be in France in order to download it. There is no way around region locking.

Smwutches, Sep 1, 2016
  7. the account and my brother who lives in France instead I live in Italy , I and You broke the cd player and this passed me your account to Play a fifa

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You should know, that even though that is your brother, it is a violation of the code of conduct to share accounts. You can also be banned for marketplace theft for sharing games that way.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: