download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123)

Discus and support download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; as you can see in the screenshot [img] e641fcca-6752-4580-8531-2f256c1a4780 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BLABRI, Aug 24, 2023.

1. BLABRI
    BLABRI Guest

as you can see in the screenshot
    download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123) [​IMG]

:)

BLABRI, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello BLABRI,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello BLABRI,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern to us.

We understand that you are experiencing an issue with downloading a game on your computer. Thanks for providing us with the screenshot. No worries let's go ahead and check on this together.

The error code 0xd050123 usually indicates a problem with the Xbox Live service or a network issue. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can follow to resolve the issue:

1. Check the Xbox Live service status: Before proceeding with any troubleshooting steps, it's important to check the Xbox Live service status. You can do this by visiting the Xbox Live Status page on the Xbox website. If there is an issue with the service, you may need to wait until it's resolved before attempting to download the game again.

2. Restart your computer: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can resolve the issue. To do this, Go to Start, select the Power button, and then select Restart.

Source: Restart (reboot) your PC - Microsoft Support

3. Check your network connection: Make sure that your console is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can check your network connection by going to Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status. Under Change your network settings, select Network troubleshooter.

Source: Fix network connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

4. Check for updates: Some updates may not be available on all devices at the same time—we’re making sure updates are ready and compatible. To stay up to date, select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.

If there is an available update, be sure to install it on your device.

5. Try downloading the game again: After following the above steps, try downloading the game again. If the issue persists, make sure to check this link for further steps: Trouble issues with the Xbox App for Windows

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. aWoodenBadger Win User

Crime and Punishment Sherlock Holmes won't update or install

-BUMP-

Same problem, my digital copy is stuck on que and will not download but every other game downloads just fine.
  5. LmG Xeir0 Win User

Sorry, we can't launch this right now. Thanks for your patience. (0x87de2726)

I'm so *** off at xbox lately errr I just downloaded the witcher three worked fine yesterday go to get on today and I am getting this error but only on this game the other 40 games I own run just fine.
  6. CommanderSouza Win User

Installation stopped

Im having a similar problem, tried everything, clear mac, clean local data, hold the power button to shut down the system then unplug for five minutes, factory reset erasing everything (games and apps), left the preview program and did everything again....
    Im trying to install on my internal storage... My apps download are fine (except from skype that everytime that i run it asks for a 30k update, but i don think that it is the same issue), some games are fine too, but specifically Tales From The Borderlands
    Episode 1 (stuck at 98%) , Metro 2033 Redux (stuck around 88% - dont remember exactly the point now), Action News Heroes (stuck around 50%) .... Didnt tried all my games... But this ones always stuck at the same point of the download , tried a lot of times,
    cancelling and downloading again, its always the same thing....
Thema:

1. download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123) - Similar Threads - download stuck game

2. Game not downloading, stuck trying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not downloading, stuck trying: I'm trying to download a game on the Xbox app, it's not first in my download queue, but is trying to install anyways. the issue comes when it isn't actually downloading and is stuck at 7% when I...
  3. Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass: Trying to download Dragon Age Inquisition from EA Play. I've scoured the forums and reddit looking for solutions. Here is what I've tried so far: 1. Uninstall/reinstall all XBox and EA apps. 2....
  4. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  5. Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s: I've had my PC gamepass for two days now and for two days I've been trying to resolve this problem. I've been trying to download Lies of P through the gamepass access, but everytime its making...
  6. My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...: I tried downloading aragami 2 and dead space, thinking it would cause trouble because one is on the EA app i paused aragami, when dead space finished downloading i got pack to aragami but the...
  7. unable to cancel a game download stuck at %0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to cancel a game download stuck at %0: Hi Im unable to cancel a game download (A Plague Tale: Innocence) stuck at %0, I click the 'x' icon, select cancel and it just flashes briefly but remains stuck at downloading %0. I'm on windows...
  8. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  9. Can't download games PC Game Pass, stuck on "Downloading 0%"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download games PC Game Pass, stuck on "Downloading 0%": Gigabit internet, no other application has download issues. Not even the Windows store app. Have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, reinstalling gaming services, using a VPN, turning off IPv6,...
  10. When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try downloading a game (forza horizon 4) on my xbox one it is stuck 80.4% and it...: It does not download the game on my Xbox one 68417b4c-d10f-4f2e-adc6-59e1ccf79fb7