Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow.

Discus and support Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's actually ridiculous and I can't find a solution, I've tried the delivery optimization thing, doesn't do much besides stabilize it some ..so I can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Choa_is_a_Goddess, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow.

It's actually ridiculous and I can't find a solution, I've tried the delivery optimization thing, doesn't do much besides stabilize it some ..so I can download things at a snail pace of like 3mb/s. It's absurd how I could download a 150gb game in the same time it'd take me to download a 15gb one here, and that's honestly being generous.

Is there really no fix? Googling shows this is a very widespread problem.

submitted by /u/Choa_is_a_Goddess
    [link] [comments]

/u/Choa_is_a_Goddess, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Miss Diggz Win User

Absurdly slow download speeds

Hey there lexxmd,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is pretty old and the original poster has most likely been taken care of, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you from
    our community. Thanks in advance!
  3. lexxmd Win User

ok it's been 20 hours since i've started to download Jupiter Ascending ,it just over 7gig it only downloaded 20% so far , also with constant automatic log out every few minutes it's driving me insane. I had this issue almost for a year and half. I don't
    have time to go online and do this and that , but this is getting really frustrating. What is the fix please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey Binary, thanks for the update. Am I reading correctly that the router that was listed as compatible is the one that behaved itself?
  5. Kevin Derby Win User

Count me in on this thread, as well. Something is going on, and there are a LOT of people that can't figure it out.

Here's my contribution.

Microsoft - please have a badged employee from the Xbox team join this thread, and start helping people out. This is clearly an issue that's not being experienced just by people who aren't familiar with setting up a wireless router.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Checklist:

Is UPnP... ON or OFF ?

Is Port Forwarding.... ON or OFF ?

Which ports are forwarded for which protocols?

Is Port Triggering... ON or OFF ?

Is a DMZ... ON or OFF?
Thema:

Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow.

1. Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow. - Similar Threads - Download speeds Gamepass

2. Help with download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with download speed: I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection....
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  5. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  6. Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed an interesting issue with my Xbox Series X. Whenever I manually turn off my controller, it seems to affect the download speed on my console. Has anyone else...
  7. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  8. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  9. horrible download speeds on gamepass for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    horrible download speeds on gamepass for pc: I have consistently been getting 4 MB download speeds from the xbox app. I have a alienware R13 thats 3 months old and fully upgraded. Its hardwired to the modem. All drivers have been updated....
  10. Download speed for Gamepass slow 500kb-2-5meg should be getting 30+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speed for Gamepass slow 500kb-2-5meg should be getting 30+: So as the title suggests, I just reinstalled windows from an older SSD to a Samsung 980pro 7000read/5000write nvme, and it's a dream except when downloading games from gamepass now, steam gets...