download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

Discus and support download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me! i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Nicolas998
    Nicolas998 Guest

i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at my home is now with 35mb download and 3 upload. BUT obviously nothing happens how it should be with me and my xbox one is showing
    that the download is 9mb and upload is 3mb (at least the upload is normal). i literally don't know what to do. i searched in the internet and had no answers i already changed dns and mac stuff in the xbox and nothing works i changed the cable ports on the
    modem and restarted the xbox and modem... nothing works. my old download speed was 9mb like it is NOW so i think maybe the xbox didn't ''update'' to the new download speed.. i dont know... idk what to do. i live in brazil here the isp are different... i use
    cable connection from the modem to the xbox one. can anyone help me please?

:)

Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017
  2. Nicolas998
    Nicolas998 Guest

i just improved my internet download and upload speed from 10mb down/1mb up to 35mb down/3mb up. my pc and everything else at my home is now with 35mb download and 3 upload. BUT obviously nothing happens how it should be with me and my xbox one is showing
    that the download is 9mb and upload is 3mb (at least the upload is normal). i literally don't know what to do. i searched in the internet and had no answers i already changed dns and mac stuff in the xbox and nothing works i changed the cable ports on the
    modem and restarted the xbox and modem... nothing works. my old download speed was 9mb like it is NOW so i think maybe the xbox didn't ''update'' to the new download speed.. i dont know... idk what to do. i live in brazil here the isp are different... i use

Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Nicolas998
    Nicolas998 Guest
    Xplorenet: download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

Xplorenet (ISPs): download speed on pc: 35. on xbox: 9. why? help me!

Nicolas998, Dec 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: