download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update

Discus and support download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a broadband connection of 200mb/s on my xbox one which is wired by an ethernet cable and since the most recent dashboard update it seems to now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killa Gorilla36, Apr 8, 2017.

1. download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update

I have a broadband connection of 200mb/s on my xbox one which is wired by an ethernet cable and since the most recent dashboard update it seems to now have been capt to around 40mb/s and it will not go any higher. it was fine before the update and after
    it is doing this. any reason why or how to fix this problem as this is extremely annoying. also it is not my broadband i have checked that and everything is working correctly.

:)

Killa Gorilla36, Apr 8, 2017
  2. danealegana
    danealegana Guest
    My Dashboard Is Slow

After the introduction of Kinect, I noticed how slow my dashboard is.
    It seems to have been solved after the most recent Fall update but it was just for a while and it was slow again.
    It takes more than 2 minutes for everything to be smooth again and going back to my dashboard has the same effect after playing some game.

Anyone of you guys also experience this?

danealegana, Apr 8, 2017
  3. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    Xbox shut-down issues?

Since the most recent update, my dashboard/console start-up has been extremely slow... When I go to look at My Games on the dashboard, it takes quite a few seconds to load the list when it used to be almost instant. Dunno if it's a coincidence or not, but
    it's a pain.

Glu10Free, Apr 8, 2017
  4. Glu10Free Win User

Xbox shut-down issues?

Since the most recent update, my dashboard/console start-up has been extremely slow... When I go to look at My Games on the dashboard, it takes quite a few seconds to load the list when it used to be almost instant. Dunno if it's a coincidence or not, but
    it's a pain.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

need help with update.

All new consoles need an update,mostly because you need to most recent dashboard,store etc.

How long it takes depends on your broadband speed.

In my experience updates always get to about 75% then seem to take a while to finish the last 25%. It's also possible that there's a lot of new consoles trying to update today so that may slow the process down a bit.
  6. Kiwisaki Win User

G920 not working

As of October 28th this is still an issue, first time using the wheel since the recent update and it's doing the same thing to me. Xbox One slows to half speed and audio is patchy.
  7. azstang95 Win User

Connection Issues

Hi Corn, out of curiosity are you experiencing really slow (like 1mbs) downloads from the store or updates yet it speed tests correctly?
  8. Relnah Win User

Call Of Duty Ghosts update stops at 97%!

Hi!

For how long have you waited? Seems updates might be really slow right now.

Try leaving it for a really long time just to rule out slow download speed due to high load.

Have a nice day!
Thema:

download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update

1. download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update - Similar Threads - download speed going

2. Help with download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with download speed: I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection....
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  5. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  6. Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed an interesting issue with my Xbox Series X. Whenever I manually turn off my controller, it seems to affect the download speed on my console. Has anyone else...
  7. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  8. My Xbox download speed keeps going down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox download speed keeps going down.: I have a 100mbps download speed network and When I download something my Xbox gets to around 78-83 mbps and then it keeps going down I need a fix for this because I’ve tried every way possible to...
  9. Download speed keeps going to 0B/S tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speed keeps going to 0B/S tried everything: I cannot download Forza Horizon 5 I somehow managed to download 100 GB of the game last night now it's stuck in middle of the game with 0 B/S speed I also recently installed the xbox app so that...
  10. Why does my download speed go down to 0mbps frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my download speed go down to 0mbps frequently?: Hello, I have an Xbox One S and I seem to always have the same problem while downloading new games. For a few seconds, my download speed is maybe like 100 mbps, and then a few seconds later goes...