Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate

Discus and support Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The download progress bar for updates and game downloads for my XboxOneX is horribly inaccurate. When downloading a game, the progress and Kbps/Mbps... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sigmundslim, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate

The download progress bar for updates and game downloads for my XboxOneX is horribly inaccurate. When downloading a game, the progress and Kbps/Mbps fluctuate from 154 mbps to just showing nothing at all. I am currently wired and have a 22mbps connection. Seeing as its displaying 154mbps -which my internet speeds don't reach speeds that high- at points, I infer that this is to catch up for lagging behind and not displaying the current download speed. I am downloading to an external SSHB via USB. This was a great function added but however, it displays inaccurate information 50% of the time. I would prefer it just not be there. Does this happen to anyone else? I also port forward with a static IP in case that has an affect.

submitted by /u/sigmundslim
    [link] [comments]

/u/sigmundslim, Feb 15, 2020
  2. JosephMasellis Win User

Application Error XboxInstaller.exe (0xe0434352) Occured During Installation of Xbox Game Pass Application

When downloading from the Microsoft Store the progress bar does not advance.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Is the disk install progress accurate?

Where are you reading this information? How are the games being installed (disk/digital)?

Games installations should be the same size by the end, assuming both Xboxes are doing fresh installs.
  4. killerkaesar Win User

Xbox One update idea

I agree with Koods, it will be hard to get accurate results but maybe to have an option to pin the download progress to the screen would be helpful, that way instead of just waiting you can watch the progress all the time :)
  5. Roger Greetham Win User

puzzles won't download.

In my case, I found that the faulting module is Windows.UI.XAML.dll. I suspect a problem with the download progress bar.
  6. DiffuseHawk1862 Win User

Classic Jigsaw Puzzle paid for with "gold bars" is not downloading.

I have got the same Problem. I guess it appeared after the last Windows-Patch Installation. The progress bar is shown but there is no progress in download.

Dear Microsoft, please fix this Problem
Thema:

Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate

1. Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate - Similar Threads - Download Progress Bar

2. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  3. Xbox app for PC stops downloading at 1/3 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC stops downloading at 1/3 progress: I’m trying to Download the Xbox game pass app for my windows 11 pc and it gets stuck at 1/3 progress. Did basic troubleshooting. d0d94e57-21c0-4fc1-b483-b7937d51a316
  4. Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s: I've had my PC gamepass for two days now and for two days I've been trying to resolve this problem. I've been trying to download Lies of P through the gamepass access, but everytime its making...
  5. When i press the download button system takes me back and any notification or progress as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i press the download button system takes me back and any notification or progress as...: Connection is great. System is brand new. Full empty storage. Updated while launching at first time and checked it no new updates. I open a game download page and press A to download .System...
  6. If you play games in cloud gaming and download the game, you will have the same progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you play games in cloud gaming and download the game, you will have the same progress?: If I have the xbox game pass ultra and I play games in the cloud, but then I cancel the subscription, If I buy the game in the xbox store, will i have the same progress as in the xbox cloud...
  7. Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X: I just got my series x this week and whenever I try and play 360 games on game pass I either get a error saying test my network connection it’s always connected and fully working or I type my...
  8. When installing games from the Xbox app on PC the progress reaches 100% then the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When installing games from the Xbox app on PC the progress reaches 100% then the download...: As the the title says, When downloading games from the Xbox App on PC the download reaches 100% then it tells me there was an error, code 0x800700005. If I download the game from the microsoft...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Download Disappeared In Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Download Disappeared In Progress: So I went to download Forza Horizon 5 on the Windows Xbox App last night and it got about 45% completed before I paused the download and shutdown my PC. Now when I go to finish the install this...
  10. Suggestion: Microsoft store download progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Suggestion: Microsoft store download progress: [img] Just like the screenshot, you can't see how big is the app while downloading, pls fix e501653e-90d7-4eb2-b85c-d364627100f2