Download Profile Issue

Discus and support Download Profile Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox one S from a friend and factory reset it. I had some Xbox 360 games from my Xbox 360 and I was wanting to play lego lord of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justus Yates, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Justus Yates
    Justus Yates Guest

Download Profile Issue

I just bought an Xbox one S from a friend and factory reset it. I had some Xbox 360 games from my Xbox 360 and I was wanting to play lego lord of the rings on the new Xbox one I got because my Xbox 360 got the red ring of death so I wasn't able to play any of my previous 360 games on it. But when I went to play lego lord of the rings, I get a screen that says download profile. And I try and log in with my Microsoft email but all it tells me is "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in" what does this mean and how do I fix it?

:)

Justus Yates, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Downloading Profile Issue

[quote user="VonChuckles"]

Hello,

Recently I have been experiencing problems with my Xbox LIVE profile. Two days ago while signing in to my profile I was asked to provide additional security details. After entering my e-mail and password I got an error message telling my that my details
    are incorrect. I closed the error and noticed that I had automatically signed in. Yesterday I tried to sign in but I was shown another, different error message and couldn't sign in at all. I tried changing my password and still couldn't sign in. I deleted
    my profile and tried to re-download it but now it says my details are invalid (I can sign in to xbox.com no problem). I have tried clearing the system cache and that didn't work. I also tried recovering my profile on my brothers Xbox, but I get the same error.

Thanks,

[/quote]

Hey VonChuckles, can you give the following a try? This has worked for several others who encounter the same issue. I believe the trick is clearing the cache multiple times.

Instructions to do those are linked in each step. Let us know if that works for you.
  3. DarkXearo Win User

Issues downloading profile

The system update download failed saying Can't download the update. and to test my connection, which works and it gave me a status code: 3F48-0000-3080-0506-D000-0185
  4. Donniehun Win User

profile download issues.....

Hi,

The only time it would happen if you entered a wrong email address when it is asking you. I mean when it is asking you to enter an email that you have as a security proof but the entered email is not the same as you cannot see it but it still gives you the
    message that it sent the code. This feature is mostly security against phishers so what ever they enter it will say ok code is sent. You should have an option for 'I don't have these anymore'.
  5. Donniehun Win User

profile download issues.....

Hi,

There is a solution posted online here it is:

Error 8007045D occurs when you try to download your Xbox Live profile

Problem

You see the following error code and message when you try to download your Xbox Live profile:

Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded at the moment. Try again later.

Status code 8007045D

This means that an error occurred during the download.

Solutions

Solution 1: Clear the system cache

1.Press the Guide button on your controller.

2.Go to Settings and select System Settings.

3.Select Storage or Memory.

4.Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

5.Select Clear System Cache.

6.When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Solution 2: Delete the profile that’s stored on your Xbox console and download your profile again

To delete the profile that’s stored on your Xbox console:

1.Go to Settings and select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. (This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.)

To download your Xbox Live profile:

1.Press the Guide button on your controller.

picture

2.Select Download Profile.

Note If you don’t see a “Download Profile” notification, it probably means you’re signed in to your profile. Press X to sign out.

3.Enter the Microsoft account that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Questions about a Microsoft account or gamertag.

Note If your account is an Xbox Live child account, you have to use the parent’s Microsoft account to download the profile.

4.Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).

Your profile will begin downloading.

5.When the download is complete, you can choose whether to require a Microsoft account password to sign in to your profile. The Remember Password option is turned off by default, which means you’ll be prompted for your Windows Live ID password when you sign
    in to your Xbox Live profile.

Remember Password option

picture

Leave Remember Password unselected if you want to be prompted for your Microsoft account password whenever you sign in to your profile on this console. You should now be able to sign in to the console using your Xbox Live gamertag.

If these will not work then log on to login.live.com and go to security info and make sure you have all the proofs up-to-date and all valid and then try again the steps.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Issues Downloading Profile

Hey there phillie187!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Download Profile Issue

1. Download Profile Issue - Similar Threads - Download Profile Issue

2. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  7. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  8. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  9. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?: Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie...
  10. how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix issue with cod 2 downloading profile: i followed the steps to make my xbox live work on cod 2 but now it wont even let me download my profile, its saying i cant connect to xbox live check your connection, iv checked it and its fine...