Download Issue

Discus and support Download Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue downloading my Forza 4 onto my pc. When I look at whats installing it shows two different versions of Forza 4. It shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChronicSmilez, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Download Issue

Hello, I am having an issue downloading my Forza 4 onto my pc. When I look at whats installing it shows two different versions of Forza 4. It shows the Forza 4 Standard Edition, as well as just "Forza 4" Also, look at the two downloads, the Forza Horizon
    4 says that it is fully downloaded but it just keeps downloading more. The Standard edition shows that it isnt even half way even though it has about 70 gb downloaded. I tried to cancel downloading one of them earlier but it canceled both of them, so I tried
    to download the standard edition again... But it started downloading the two again (Hope that makes sense)

:)

ChronicSmilez, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Episode 2 Season Pass problems

A friend of mine had this issue too but was eventually able to download it fine... I had no issue since I have it on Steam lol.

Claptrap, Oct 3, 2018
  3. m_slender
    m_slender Guest
    Segate Backup Plus 2TB USB 3.0 slow install time?

wait... are you downloading or installing? downloading could be more of an issue with your internet, as opposed to the drive.

m_slender, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Download Issue

I don't even know what to say now...

ChronicSmilez, Oct 3, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Chronic!

According to the information posted on our website regarding
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard
    edition the game size is 63.28 GB. The additional files might be DLC or preorder content. Have them finish installing and try launching it and keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Download Issue