Download games without network transfer

Discus and support Download games without network transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an xbox one x but had to swotch back to an xbox one orginally meaning i couldn’t transfer all my games because there wasn’t enough storage and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshleyAlvarez1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Download games without network transfer

I had an xbox one x but had to swotch back to an xbox one orginally meaning i couldn’t transfer all my games because there wasn’t enough storage and had to wait to be able to buy a new xbox one x. Is there a way for me to be able to download the games
    even though i cant do a network transfer aince i dont have my firat xbox one x to transfer the games. Because the ones i transfered from my xbox one show up as “manage game” but the others that i have bought only give me the option to buy. Even though i bought
    then with the same account.

:)

AshleyAlvarez1, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Network Transfer Says I Dont Own Games

The network transfer is just a way to transfer files without having to redownload them. It doesn't have anything to do with game licenses.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

Games are digital and over 50 GB to install.

As my transfer is limited I dont want to use by other account my whole GB limit...
    So if I understand correctly, your only reason for not sharing all your games is your download limit?

In that case, you can either use the
    network transfer
    to send the game from one console to the other through your home network, without costing you any download traffic, or you could copy the game(s) to an external USB drive, and plug the drive into the other console.

As long as you have the other console set as your Home Console, the console will then unlock the copied games and everyone can play that game on the other console.

If the other person also owns the game, the game will be unlocked for them without having to download it, if you copy it over via network transfer or USB drive, and you don't have to set the other console as your Home Console.
  4. Pyromethious Win User

[XB1 -> Series X] Saved Game Files Didn't Transfer During Network Transfer

So until I Launch the game, it doesn't trigger the save files to download? Weird. I guess I'll try that real quick.

[Tests and Confirms]

And they need to make that clearer as the "Network Transfer" process makes it Sound like the saved files also transfer. I still like the option to manage your saves, Even if that only means to upload/download manually (without being In the game).
  5. [Farscape] Win User

LAN for 2 Racing Sim setups?

running 2 xbox ones on the same BB connection should be ok, it is just the downloads but you can download to one and have that transfer to the other if you enable network transfer under network settings, this would save having to download the games twice..
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one Network Game Transfer

Hi,

Network transfer can transfer all of your games to a different console, both disc based installs and downloaded games.
Thema:

Download games without network transfer

1. Download games without network transfer - Similar Threads - Download games without

2. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  3. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  4. How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive: In the past you could use the Companion App on PC and Mobile to download Clips and Screenshot from the Xbox network. But Microsoft removed it and now we only have the Xbox App which doesn't even...
  5. My downloaded games close or shut down console (xbox X) while playing without warning?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My downloaded games close or shut down console (xbox X) while playing without warning?: My downloaded games close or shut down console (xbox X) while playing without warning? 04d264b4-6e25-4d93-a2ac-ab117c68aa3c
  6. Verify Installation without Re-downloading the ENTIRE game

in XboX Insiders
    Verify Installation without Re-downloading the ENTIRE game: This is a 2 part problem: I need to setup multiple devices, legit gamepass accounts, legit windows, same devices - all ultimate subs. I cannot copy files over, and what i noticed is that the...
  7. How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...: Hello, I have Age Of Empires IV downloaded from the Microsoft Store. My system's language (Windows 11) is hungarian, and the game's language is automatically set to the same. How can I set the...
  8. How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?: I purchased a game in 2021 and downloaded it at the time. I'd like to re-download the same game but despite my account still saying I own the game, it won't let me it unless I sign up for Game...
  9. I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game without the game pass. i cant download it.: HI, I bougt this game: https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/games/store/prey/bqmvwcmb8p59 After the purchase I cant play or download or install the game the page crash and the game is not available on the...
  10. Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft I want to download xbox game without delivery optimization on please fix this...: It's my pc I don't wont something taking all my bandwidth and leaving me with a fraction for my downloads when its on, and when it is on its constantly running I will cancel your service if you...