download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

Discus and support download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edgars Ezitis, Jun 29, 2023.

1. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for full price. Subscription is active

:)

Edgars Ezitis, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is active. Please help me

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not part of Microsoft. Hope you are doing well!

Upon checking here, in one of the community post this seems to happen with some users who upgraded from Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and seems that the issue is already being looked on.

Here is the link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/... you may also follow the steps suggested by one of the members to report the issue to be listed as one of the affected users.

In the meantime, while waiting for this to be fixed I suggest to try removing and adding your profile from the console as well. First make sure to remember the email address you are using for Xbox, then you may follow the steps here to remove and add profile https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back in the community if you need more help, we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Janet_C Win User

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I don't have the benefits from Xbox Live Gold.

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Verify that your subscription is active on this website.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If it is active, try to claim Gold games from a website in incognito/private mode from here:

Goodbye: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/adios/9pgrs6ww...

The Vale: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-vale-shado...

To purchase games from the "Deals With Gold" category, try purchasing from the Web Store here:

https://www.xbox.com/live/gold#dealswithgold

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. IDS Colossus Win User

Gold games not free with ultimate game pass

This is not an account issue if it's happening to multiple people. I'm dealing with the same problem.

The Vale: Shadow of the Crown says free with gold. Join now.

I've got game pass ultimate.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

What is the Different between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass

Hello Ray,

Id be happy to help you out with the differences between the Subscriptions. Gamepass allows you to download games from our
    Gamepass library
    and play them for as long as you have the Gamepass subscription. You also get discounts on these games if you decide to buy them while your subscription is active.

Xbox live Gold
    allows you to play games through online multiplayer. You also get special discounts called

"deals with gold"
    along with Free games every month called
    "Games with gold"

Internet connection is required for both of these subscriptions. For gamepass, internet connection is only used to download the games.

Hope this helps!
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Xbox.com still not properly reflecting...

Hi,

Here in the forums, it shows are you gold. are you trying to download or buy deals/games with gold?
Thema:

download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

1. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is... - Similar Threads - download game gold

2. Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?: To whom it may concern: I have purchased 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. Recently, I purchased a Seagate external game drive and obtained 1 month of free Game Pass Ultimate. If I only have one month...
  3. How to access my downloaded games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access my downloaded games with gold: I own Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but cannot play my games with gold, cancelled and resubscribed and I still have no access. I have them downloaded though, just can’t play them....
  4. Why can't I download Games with Gold although I have Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Games with Gold although I have Ultimate?: Hello, I've been unable to download a game with gold with this past 6/16/2023 game (The Vale). I've contacted a professional (Xbox assist) who walked me through ALL trouble shooting steps over 3...
  5. Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history: I recently switched over to a from a xbox one to a xbox one S console to have more storage. When I started redownloading my games, I noticed one missing from my purchase history. The Incredible...
  6. Can I download Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) even if owned the game through games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) even if owned the game through games with gold?: Hello All, As you saw from the title, I got the game through gold at August 2018. Unfortunate, I removed the game after 2 years. I wanted to reinstall the game and somehow, I cannot see the game...
  7. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  8. Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.

in XboX Insiders
    Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.: So my friend and I game share and I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We both have Live because of this so he doesn’t pay for Xbox Live anymore. Why can’t I play the games he downloaded from Games...
  9. Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020: Hello all, ** Already tried to readd my account to console ** Already tried to use another channel, like android app or pc (browsers chrome, firefox and edge) ** Already tried to change my...
  10. I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.: So by means of a friend, I learned that Sonic Generations is here for gold for the month of March. It’s the last day of March, yet I am still unable to download the game. From research it says...